Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,258
Bro now Star Pravah can bring swabhimaan promo on their pages on social media as all Mahaepisodes promos came on TV and they will be added on their pages so leftover in end will be Swabhimaan promo.

@mani_music Rang Maza Veghla not following South versions it's complete different serial bro pregnancy track is there here also but it's different that doctors gf is kicked out of show.
And I think Sahkutumba Sahparivara is following telugu version Vadinamma with some changes instead of Pandian stores because they have changed little bit dressing style from earlier and made similar to vadinamma and some tracks are same. I have seen vadinamma it is crap show now they are showing two women one men concept and one adopted daughter and same crap all time now and making us bore this serial needs shutdown I hope Marathi serial not fully follows Vadinamma or else this show will also be crap and need time change and then end instead they can follow pandian stores if they want which is Hit.

@Rajpatil98 bro is this trp real? I saw it somewhere on Facebook just before some time.
pQY1gcX.jpg

@Rajpatil98 bro is this trp real? I saw it somewhere on Facebook just before some time.
pQY1gcX.jpg
Again fake list just look at trps of top5 shows....plus we both knws AKKK nd SMNKA trp is high but they cant enter top 5 list bcz their repeat comes in betn 6-11:30pm but only we knew abt this.....this ppl dont knw anything abt it thats why they gave low ratings to both AKKK nd SMNKA

Again fake list just look at trps of top5 shows....plus we both knws AKKK nd SMNKA trp is high but they cant enter top 5 list bcz their repeat comes in betn 6-11:30pm but this thing only we knew this ppl down knw anything abt it thats why they gave low ratings to both AKKK nd SMNKA
Yes actually I saw this in one Facebook group and I saw below that post some people were arguing that this is fake/real trp data of Marathi serials and see madly our people belive such pages I feel bad for them.

Yes actually I saw this in one Facebook group and I saw below that post some people were arguing that this is fake/real trp data of Marathi serials and see madly our people belive such pages I feel bad for them.
We cant do anything abt it....as we cant explain everything to everyone so its better to ignore

Btw there is very easy way to decide if list is fake or not....first look at top 5 then check their trps if their trp is similar to barc impression then uts total fake ....and second way is if AKKK nd SMNKA are not in top 5 then also this list is fake as we all knw how much SMNKA & AKKK are popular nowdays....i cant blv they are getting lower trps than shows like PSM,MZH etc

We cant do anything abt it....as we cant explain everything to everyone so its better to ignore

Btw there is very easy way to decide if list is fake or not....first look at top 5 then check their trps if their trp is similar to barc impression then uts total fake ....and second way is if AKKK nd SMNKA are not in top 5 then also this list is fake as we all knw how much SMNKA & AKKK are popular nowdays....i cant blv they are getting lower trps than shows like PSM,MZH etc
Yes already yesterday we were talking about this. Yes Both SMNKA and AKKK are popular but nowadays tracks going are very boring and the strange thing is that good tracks is going on in Mulgi Jhali Ho even RMV, PSM tracks not good.
I hope both AKKK and SMNKA comes with good tracks.

They both launched in same year with month difference (jalsha in sept 2008 nd pravah in oct 2008)

Wrong. It launched on 24 November. I still remember when the first promo of its flagship show Raja ShivaChhatrapati went on air, it said '24 November pasun'.

Back
Top Bottom