Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,252
I think in comming days colors marathi will come with bigg Boss season 3 then they will surely get 2nd position also trp of other shows on Colors marathi will increase I think zee marathi should launch good shows now to secure their 2nd position after launching bigg boss they will get too much less trp
Don't expect anything from zee marathi they are same like their sister channel zee tv and good only on stretching serials and they are very lazy to launch reality shows because of CHYD which is getting good trp but now audience is hating this show.

I think this remake failed bcz zee was on loosing spree.....when channel is falling down at that time no matyer how show is good it fails miserably....earliee same happened with star pravah also with remakes like mansicha chitrakaar toh....this remake failed but when star pravah was topping charts same shows remake become no.1
Bro this serial failed because of many reasons:
* no promotion (don't know reason still they are running the show it's not ending also)
* because of political post the lead actor made our Marathi audience came to knew true colors of the actor and audience stopped supporting this serial.
* bad memes were made on its first promo from that audience didn't had interest in it, etc etc many are there
* and the most important thing their is one actor who played jhende in tula pahte re who is very famous still the serial is not seeing its light.

@Rockyy bro why star pravah havent posted promo of swabhimaan serial on their sociak networking sites....imean its been two since they aired promo on tv but still not posted on social sites why?
Yes I am too waiting from 3 days now they didn't posted the promo on social media don't know the reason, on Instagram and FB they are posting about other serials but not of swabhimaan It seems doubtful because on tv they are showing this promo 2 times in 1 add break which they didn't do with earlier shows.

Was wondering the same.. May be they will post promo with time and date.
Then this promo will come after 1 week on social media with date and time because already the promo is there on tv and on social media there is no such news or promotion for this show.

Crap show of zee marathi and I think zee marathi don't like remakes now they should try hit concept of other languages to increase trp there is no single repeat telecast for this show on zm . zee and colors both channel's 7 pm show is not good sony Marathi's 7 pm show is also good I think zm and cm should replace their 7 pm slot with any other good show my family also left watching RRCGJ (cm) due to very boaring story
Exactly I too want same but what I think is at first they should have good hit remake concepts then after getting their position they may bring good originals too not crap like MNB, karbharai laibhari, etc. I want Zee Marathi to have balance with originals and remakes with new good shows Chyd is too bore now 😤

Why Zee Marathi had totally stopped seasons of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa marathi. The last season of SRGMP was aired in 2018. But latter they totaly stopped the season. The show was very popular after hindi version that time. But zee marathi currently only stick to CHYD. Zee also stopped various famous reality shows like Hasyasamrat, Fu Bai Fu, Eka Peksha Ek, Dance Maharashtra Dance.

Exactly I too want same but what I think is at first they should have good hit remake concepts then after getting their position they may bring good originals too not crap like MNB, karbharai laibhari, etc. I want Zee Marathi to have balance with originals and remakes with new good shows Chyd is too bore now 😤
Please check the Instagram page of zee marathi and cheak MNB post there are lot of negative comments . 2 weeks before Aggabai sassubai have also bad comments also TJR have too much bad comments before ending but still channel ignore the comments and keep show going on CM SP SM get too much good comments I feel too much bad for colors marathi and sony marathi they deserve lot colors marathi must get 180k+ retings and sony marathi 80k+ Ratings

Anyone have idea about sun marathi now Sun bangla complete 2 years and they are on 4th position in this week now Sun marathi should get launch its too much late also zee wajva is not available on Airtel dth platform

Back
Top Bottom