Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,233
I never liked ZM serials titles at all....as most of them dont fit with concept at all for ex pahile na mi tula, tula pahte re, tu tithe mi, karbhari laybhari, maza hoshil na.....titles should reflect what you guys are gonna show in serial but from this titles you will never knw whats concept of show but look at other side star pravah titles most if them goes very well with concept for ex sahakutumb sahparivaar, rang maza vegla, AKKK, Mulgi zali ho, sang tu aahes ka , TINK, nd now Swabhimaan.....only titles who are totally unrelated to concepts are SMNKA and PSM
Phulala sugandh maricha is perfect and also related with story it's matching with diya aur baati hum in comming days you will definitely get it. And SMNKA is not that much perfect for story but it's okay because gauri have too much dukha in her life😂. Anyways I have seen bigg boss marathi contests list on YouTube (not sure about its true or not) but after hindi season end marathi season will come youtubers are saying the bbm3 will start from 4th april.

Last edited:
Phulala sugandh maricha is perfect and also related with story it's matching with diya aur baati hum in comming days you will definitely get it. And SMNKA is not that much perfect for story but it's okay because gauri have too much dukha in her life😂. Anyways I have seen bigg boss marathi contests list on YouTube (not sure about its true or not) but after hindi season end marathi season will come youtubers are saying the bbm3 will start from 4th april.
Yes bbm will start after hindi bigg boss as both hindi nd marathi bb uses same set so when hindi bb will end only after that they can start bbm

Sur Nava Dhyas Nava may come in March and Bigg Boss in April-May.
I already wrote above timings will be 8pm and 10pm (9.30pm on Sat-Sun).
Comedy express of Colors is same and more crap like Comedy beemedy so this show also might get ended as comedy beemedy itself not doing well and will leave competition soon so with which show they will compete?
I have noticed colors marathi always want to compete with top gec like earlier they did with zee marathi like bringing less fictions, more non fictions on weekdays instead of weekends, award shows, movies,etc.
Now they are trying to compete with Star Pravah that's why they launched too many serials now they are going to improve their fictions lineup and they are bringing more non fictions that too in weekends to overtake place of Pravah where they are absent and weak. Pravah need to launch good reality show or Colors will win.

gK5Q1kS.jpg

@Rajpatil98 bro the actress in swabhimaan serial was much needed in remake of Titli serial because she looks like titli bengali serial actress and her makeup almost she looks ditto copy of her.

Jeev Jhala Yedapisa is remake in all regional viacom channels I think they may have also adapted in languages where Viacom is absent for telugu its ETV.
Jeev Jhala Yedapisa (original) - Colors Marathi
Ginirama - Colors Kannada
Idiyathayi Thirudathey - Colors Tamil
Bawra Dil - Colors
Prem Ni Bhavai - Colors Gujarati

As Colors Bangla and odia are dubbed channels its dubbed in the languages.
Jajabana manamora (dubbed) on Colors Odia.
Mane Na Mon (dubbed) coming soon on
Colors Bangla.

Jeev Jhala Yedapisa in Marathi is now over now they should end this serial showing Siddhi's child in the end..

Raja Ranichi ga jodi of Colors Marathi got remake in Tamil and other languages its coming soon also many other serials got remaked.

Back
Top Bottom