Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,238
Finally, SMNKA will get place again in Top 5.
My assumption top 5 shows
1. SMNKA
2. Mulgi Jhali Ho
3. Phulala Sugandh Maaticha
4. Rang Maza Veghala
5. Sahkutumba Sahaparivar

Mulgi jhali ho top 2 bcz of good track, rmv very bad track and boring now good track in SS so now it's may be in top 5th position.
Good tracks are coming in Sahkutumba that it can also beat the new launching serial of Zee Marathi at 7pm.

But is it possible for 6.30pm serial to come in top 5? Will swabhimaan come in top? People will accept this serial as 6.30 PM Zee Marathi serial is worst and CM have show so people will shift to Star.

Sur nava dhyas nava new season is back then what about bigg boss. CM is going in wrong track there is no need of awards show at this moment instead of that they should bring good concepts on channel if SNDN will start it will come at 9:30 slot otherwise on weekend slot 9 pm why they are following star pravah now at this moment only bigg boss can help them to increase trp

Last edited:
Read my above post i already said that there are chances for both shows to come at a time. Singing show at 8pm on weekends and bb at 9.30pm at weekends whereas in weekdays it can be at 10pm. As we know colors marathi strong in non fictions so they will invest much and bring more shows as they are little aggressive now and want to compete with pravah at least they want to surpass Zee Marathi so they can do anything for that.

Last edited:
They are always aggressive when SMNKA was no 1 they always try to compitate 9:30 pm slot first they launch shubhmangal online then sukhi mansacha sadara on same slot again swami samarth on same slot and this three shows are failed why they didn't get one thing mythological shows are good at evening slot 6-7:30 before lockdown it was really very good channel my family only watch colors marathi before lockdown and the reason to watch colors marathi is bigg boss due to bigg boss my family totally shifted to colors marathi at that time but now we totally shifted to star pravah at this moment

They are always aggressive when SMNKA was no 1 they always try to compitate 9:30 pm slot first they launch shubhmangal online then sukhi mansacha sadara on same slot again swami samarth on same slot and this three shows are failed why they didn't get one thing mythological shows are good at evening slot 6-7:30 before lockdown it was really very good channel my family only watch colors marathi before lockdown and the reason to watch colors marathi is bigg boss due to bigg boss my family totally shifted to colors marathi but now we totally shifted to star pravah
Same with my family we used to watch JZY and RRCJ of CM it were really entertaining but after lockdown they brought crap tracks and made it worst because of which we didn't watch CM much.
Swami samartha should be at 5pm as their are no shows from any channel to compete at this time and I don't think this show is fail its good show.

Audience may shift at 8pm and 8.30pm mostly on Zee Marathi as in RMV no good tracks and full of negativity also PSM very boring tracks going on also for other serials same on Star very boring tracks except mulgi and sahkutumba but Zee doesn't have that much strong serials in competition with Pravah so audience will remain with Star.

Instead they can launch good reality shows. Award shows is concept brought by Zee & Colors then other channels like sony star copying them.
Award shows they can show anytime they want but reality shows is need of the hour.
Award shows concept first brought by star plus in 2000 nd then all other channel whether its national or regional coied parivaar award concept

@Rajpatil98 bro the actress in swabhimaan serial was much needed in remake of Titli serial because she looks like titli bengali serial actress and her makeup almost she looks ditto copy of her.
Titli remake is not gonna happen
And for some reason i found her perfect choice for this role.....her clothes are very similar to hindi version of mohor

Jeev Jhala Yedapisa is remake in all regional viacom channels I think they may have also adapted in languages where Viacom is absent for telugu its ETV.
Jeev Jhala Yedapisa (original) - Colors Marathi
Ginirama - Colors Kannada
Idiyathayi Thirudathey - Colors Tamil
Bawra Dil - Colors
Prem Ni Bhavai - Colors Gujarati

As Colors Bangla and odia are dubbed channels its dubbed in the languages.
Jajabana manamora (dubbed) on Colors Odia.
Mane Na Mon (dubbed) coming soon on
Colors Bangla.

Jeev Jhala Yedapisa in Marathi is now over now they should end this serial showing Siddhi's child in the end..

Raja Ranichi ga jodi of Colors Marathi got remake in Tamil and other languages its coming soon also many other serials got remaked.
Lastly it's left in colors infinity 😅

Same with my family we used to watch JZY and RRCJ of CM it were really entertaining but after lockdown they brought crap tracks and made it worst because of which we didn't watch CM much.
Swami samartha should be at 5pm as their are no shows from any channel to compete at this time and I don't think this show is fail its good show.
Swami samarth can do good at 6 pm because home minister and Jyotiba can't beat it easily CM will become slot leader

Back
Top Bottom