Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Zee Marathi revamp is underlined in today episode of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs. The anchor says that 'जुन्या नव्याचा मिलाफ करून झी मराठी आता येणार आहे नव्या रूपात आणि नव्या ढंगात' (With blending of old and new things Zee marathi coming in new look and new style )
Ok so most probably graphics change

Rumours are there that Tejashri Pradhan is coming in a new serial on Zee Marathi. Also, Shashank Ketkar might be in lead along with her.
It will be at 8 Pm As that's the only vacant slot left now.

So Is Zee Launching Honar sun Season2?

Rumours are there that Tejashri Pradhan is coming in a new serial on Zee Marathi. Also, Shashank Ketkar might be in lead along with her.
It will be at 8 Pm As that's the only vacant slot left now.

So Is Zee Launching Honar sun Season2?
Note that there are rumours of Tejashri Pradhan serial and 90% chances but about Shashak ketkar all are rumours and less chance because when Shashank left Zee then Tejashri come again shashank is leaving tejashri coming back on Zee Marathi.
Note that there was news of CHYD going off air after negative response from audience also Sa Re Ga Ma Pa is coming to its end so new show or serial may launch at 9.30/10pm along with 8pm.

Note that there are rumours of Tejashri Pradhan serial and 90% chances but about Shashak ketkar all are rumours and less chance because when Shashank left Zee then Tejashri come again shashank is leaving tejashri coming back on Zee Marathi.
Note that there was news of CHYD going off air after negative response from audience also Sa Re Ga Ma Pa is coming to its end so new show or serial may launch at 9.30/10pm along with 8pm.
Yes, 9.30/10 is also a possibility. But that sweetu serial is crap now.

Yes, 9.30/10 is also a possibility. But that sweetu serial is crap now.
Are you talking about YKTMN?
I think it should end we never saw that serial because of the casting and crap story.
One strong serial is needed at 8pm on Zee Marathi & even Colors Marathi, Sony Marathi already have good serial though people don't watch it as people want masala entertainment & audience is giving negative response to Star Pravah Rang Maza Vegla because of current track even I don't like it anymore and hope it ends soon or time changes or else it's Trp may go down more.

Devmanus 2 hrs finale episode was so disappointing and dragged. The makers of this show literally feel people absolutely have zero IQ. Expected good conclusion & lesson in end but looks like now there will be season 2 in different village. Just because of popularity they have twisted original story and didn’t do justice to real life incident on which this show was based on. No wonder Zee Marathi is going down the line these days..

Iam Also very Disappointed after see Devmanus Ending. It was totally Flop. I think Zee also know Devmanus give them good TRP And Right Now They wait What Result They get For Revamping With new Shows. Then Some Month later They launch season 2 .

Iam Also very Disappointed after see Devmanus Ending. It was totally Flop. I think Zee also know Devmanus give them good TRP And Right Now They wait What Result They get For Revamping With new Shows. Then Some Month later They launch season 2 .
Exactly. Hence, they twisted the end. However, for sake of TRPs they shouldn’t completely change the climax against real life incident. Worst ending & this 2 hrs episode was so cringeworthy where all possible human IQs were tortured. 🤬

Exactly. Hence, they twisted the end. However, for sake of TRPs they shouldn’t completely change the climax against real life incident. Worst ending & this 2 hrs episode was so cringeworthy where all possible human IQs were tortured. 🤬
Devmanus story was based on real incidents not on Santosh pol case.
And yes I agree with you the climax was not at all good! I thought they will do proper ending that even audience will miss them and after that the cast will come in any new serial but just for their greed of Trp they made us fool and now will bring season 2.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock