Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Source
Channel Partner: Arokya Milk
It's too late. They should've done that a long time ago during ZMA, but instead, they decided to wait till their birthday (15 August) gets over and thereafter they shall revamp.

SP may be criticized by some people for bringing remake serials instead of original content (as I've seen on social media), but even that is fetching them good ratings, because they don't do frame by frame copy of the original, they add their own touch to it, that's why they're popular. And that's why they still top the BARC charts. While ZM is now in the 3rd position.

And because of the Raita they failaoed with SRGMP LC, people have lost faith over ZM, they stopped RKC 3 midway, and now they are relaunching it with Shevanta. They knew that without Shevanta, RKC 3 with only the atma of anna naik is nothing. So only RKC 3 will be their saviour. I predict average success for the new serials i.e. MTRG (Majhi Tujhi Reshimgath), MUUZ (Man uru uru zalya). MZB (Man Zhala Bajind) will be successful because of the rural backdrop just like TJR (Tujhyat Jeeva Rangila) and LZJ (Lagira Zhala Ji).

I have a suggestion for ZM, why don't they launch Aabhalmaya 3? Maybe that would give them the required boost. Aabhalmaya was a popular serial with two successful seasons. So that would work.

Last edited:
Colors Marathi's Serial Jeev Majha Guntala time shuffle from 16th August onwards. Show will airing on 8.30 pm instead of 9.30 pm. And Bayko Ashi Havvii will airing on 9.30 pm instead of 8.30 pm

New Serial "Vaidehi - shatjanmache apule naate..." Starts 16th August - Mon to Sat @ 7.30 pm on Sony Marathi

9pbSRpD.jpg
9pbSRpD.jpg

Zee Marathi revamp is underlined in today episode of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs. The anchor says that 'जुन्या नव्याचा मिलाफ करून झी मराठी आता येणार आहे नव्या रूपात आणि नव्या ढंगात' (With blending of old and new things Zee marathi coming in new look and new style )

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock