Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Shevanta is coming back to Anna Naik's house (RKC 3). Makers of the show have finally realised that just by showing the atma of Anna Naik, they won't get ratings, hence they brought Shevanta back.

Sun Marathi Broadcast Dubbed Serials Or Originals Show Right Now. Because Still They Not Promoted Any Serials before Adding in DDFD

Sun Marathi Broadcast Dubbed Serials Or Originals Show Right Now. Because Still They Not Promoted Any Serials before Adding in DDFD
Currently They Are Showing Only 1 Serial Of Hanuman Which Is Dubbed From Kannada Language Watching From Months

RubFfSE.jpg

Top 5 Channels Week 32

@Rockyy @Rajpatil98 @Prasanna bro
I hope I am not going against the rule of our community by posting this,
If I am I will delete this post , but bro i just want talk about this Instagram page.
This is the same guy who renamed his page, his old name was something --Removed--.
I was following this guy, I came across some disturbing things, and I really wanna share with u guys, and even i want feedback from u ppl
1)this admin predicts the trps of all the shows and manipulate the viewers
2) many accounts of same content of his friends he has
3)he predicts everything and says all news is true ,and also posts top 10 celebrities, most engaged serials amongst the audience and recently he posted the serials which are not launched yet!!! bla bla bla

4) he only posts about his favourite shows, and if someone tries to talk about other shows he blocks them,
5)he leaks all the shows, specifically targeting star pravah by releasing spoiler alert

5)I saw some people commenting on his post, the truth, he literally blocks them

6)i never ever saw online trp of marathi shows, he posts it to distract the views and even post trp of top 25 shows!!!! how bro?????
It's crazy man , along with him his other friends also post the same thing.

I really want respective networks should take action against this pages, providing wrong online and trp data and leaking all the spoiler alerts and episodes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rockyy @Rajpatil98 @Prasanna bro

5)I saw some people commenting on his post, the truth, he literally blocks them

6)i never ever saw online trp of marathi shows, he posts it to distract the views and even post trp of top 25 shows!!!! how bro?????
It's crazy man , along with him his other friends also post the same thing.
5)bro few days ago i was the one who spoke truth about his trp manipulation techniques with one guy nd that guy agreed to me then he deleted those cmments nd blocked me then after few days my insta timeline freezed as someone reported against me but after that cmment or before that cmment i never abused or spoke against anyone so i guessed that he reported me just bcz i revealed his truth.... then after that i logged in insta from browser nd i got warning nd then i clicked ok on it so my insta timeline started working again ..... This guy gave me big headache just bcz i spoke truth about fake trps

6)leave marathi shows evn hindi shows online trp is also fake bcz there is not any official company like BARC which calculates Online viewership of any tv show.... This all data is confidential to their OTT apps only so its all fake whether its about hindi shows or any other regional industries shows..... Dont blv them

5)bro few days ago i was the one who spoke truth about his trp manipulation techniques with one guy nd that guy agreed to me then he deleted those cmments nd blocked me then after few days my insta timeline freezed as someone reported against me but after that cmment or before that cmment i never abused or spoke against anyone so i guessed that he reported me just bcz i revealed his truth.... then after that i logged in insta from browser nd i got warning nd then i clicked ok on it so my insta timeline started working again ..... This guy gave me big headache just bcz i spoke truth about fake trps

6)leave marathi shows evn hindi shows online trp is also fake bcz there is not any official company like BARC which calculates Online viewership of any tv show.... This all data is confidential to their OTT apps only so its all fake whether its about hindi shows or any other regional industries shows..... Dont blv them
OMG, such a dumb these admins are! They really don't have any right to spoil the audience!
Bro just look at the loc I posted abv, the 1st post of it,
He posted top 5 trending shows and he included one unlaunched show! Such stupid behaviour by admin,

-- Names removed by team --

This is all gang!!
If someone from our community helps me to register complaint against this pages for manipulating viewers. Please provide me mail id or anyother source to reach the respective networks

-- Names removed by team --

This is all gang!!
If someone from our community helps me to register complaint against this pages for manipulating viewers. Please provide me mail id or anyother source to reach the respective networks

Just report these profiles to instagram as "Spam or Misleading"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock