Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

In Star Pravah's Swabhiman serial, actress of character Mothi Aai has changed from today episode. Earlier role Mothi Aai played by Actress Surekha Kudachi but from today onwards Senior Veteran actress Savita Prabhune will played as Mothi Aai.
I expected savita prabhune in new Marathi serial with positive character, negative character doesn't suit her. She also worked in many hindi serials like Pavitra Rishta which was Hit and her role of mother of lead actress was also very emotional and good, also other hindi serials dont know name, marathi serials like Saath de Tu mala of Star Pravaah.

I expected savita prabhune in new Marathi serial with positive character, negative character doesn't suit her. She also worked in many hindi serials like Pavitra Rishta which was Hit and her role of mother of lead actress was also very emotional and good, also other hindi serials dont know name, marathi serials like Saath de Tu mala of Star Pravaah.
Bro can predict today's trp? I am soo excited,

Bro can predict today's trp? I am soo excited,
As Usual Star Pravah will be no.1, Zee Marathi no.2, Colors Marathi no.3, Zee Talkies may be on no.4 or 5 and others will be sony sab or sony tv.
And about shows we don't get it so will come to know from directors if they post about serials of Star Pravah, i don't believe fake pages.

Ef9LFer.jpg
people are still stuck to star pravah, I thought 8:30pm will be a slot leader.

Ef9LFer.jpg
people are still stuck to star pravah, I thought 8:30pm will be a slot leader.
Star Pravah as usual is Monopoly in Maharashtra with strong serials and only 1 non fiction.
Zee Marathi trp down instead of going up, they did big mistake by off airing devmanus serial and keeping crap shows like CHYD, Home minister who don't even get good trp.
Colors Marathi trp though is increasing from earlier and the credit goes to Auto rickshawali serial (jeev maza guntala) after big boss trp will go up.
Sony Marathi is not seen in top 5 even after launching better shows then Zee like KBC Marathi, Comedy show Maharashtrachi hasyajatra, Criminals Marathi though they need to improve quality of serials but in non fiction they are currently no.1. The problem is people is not getting used to this channel like they are too Star, Zee, colors the upcoming Sun Marathi will increase competition.

Phulala Sugandh Maaticha and Mulgi Jhali Ho completed their 1 successful Year.
4gpHPX7.jpg

Trp according to some fake pages 👇 though top 5 looks somewhat acurate and it happened when barc used to release trp.
MXpQabU.jpg

Slot leaders:
XHQLcv9.jpg

Trp according to some fake pages 👇 though top 5 looks somewhat acurate and it happened when barc used to release trp.
MXpQabU.jpg

Slot leaders:
XHQLcv9.jpg
Even i saw the same photo, idk if its true
People are literally fight for serials 😂❤️
They are too serious about trps and abusing each other,
They can't accept the fact that zee shows are not at top
Newly launched show tmr, got 3.6+ trp, bhai khuch bhi and the people are saying it will 6.6 next week 😂😂

Now main track of psm will start, jiji akka will give say yes to kirti to be is officer.

And I have gut feelings that during the launch of star pravah ganesh utsav, still definitely release new serial promo, mostly star launches new shows every after big shows

Let's wait for next week, for man udu udu zala tmsakh on zee,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock