Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Yeah,, even Star Maa and Star Vijay are coming up with original serials !
Both channels are balancing originals and remakes and that's how I want Star Plus also to be!
Off topic: Star maa growth was very much impressive .Why star and Zee in Kannada market failed not stay No1 as like Colorskannada because weakness over depending on remakes . After BARC launched No star and Zee swameke serial not crossed 6+tvr .

If channel want stay as strong compiteter then should balance original and Remakes .

@Rockyy bro dont u think they should have casted better strong female leads....im not impressed by their casting
Yes bro i too think same. The actress who is dead in serial is ok but I wanted to see new faces as Star Pravah is one of the channel which gives chance to newbies. But they took that stupid actress who worked in many crap serials. ( dont know her name the one who is alive in serial). They did good keeping sid but I am not happy with one of their female lead. She is shown as mad girl in this serial also.
The problem of Marathi channels is they don't take good cast they took anyone they should do casting like other Southern and northern channels. See mulgi jhali ho cast and now this,....i was disappointed at that time when I heard about the cast in one of the article.
Hope the story will be good at least and if they change one of the lead then it will be good as they showed that mad actress which is not strong and matured enough to do this role.

Sorry ,but I am actually happy for this 😂

This show is a very average show which performs decently in every region and I am happy that it didn't come on Star Plus,
And already I am upset with too many remakes on StarPlus,
So I am happy bro 🤣
I am too feeling same 😆 this show is average show, even in telugu it's not there in top 5 now!
In Marathi they didn't took good cast, not happy with that and the story is also average, hope this show gets off aired soon from Star Pravah and we get to see new serial at 9 PM.

Star Pravah should start a special programme for Sunday like Weekend Pravah which would be mixture of religious show like Radha Krishna, Ramayan, one show for kids, One cookery show like kitchen chi superstar, movies either original marathi movies or south/Hollywood dubbed movies and one programme dedicated to music and dance instead of showing mahaepisodes and repeat cast of fictions.

Star Pravah should start a special programme for Sunday like Weekend Pravah which would be mixture of religious show like Radha Krishna, Ramayan, one show for kids, One cookery show like kitchen chi superstar, movies either original marathi movies or south/Hollywood dubbed movies and one programme dedicated to music and dance instead of showing mahaepisodes and repeat cast of fictions.
Yes ✅

All of these discussions are ifs and buts. Star pravah has tried all of this things in past and they've got their breakthrough from fiction.

Now they know what they're good at. I think they'll continue to focus on how to grow more on friction front.
Yes, but if we see the success of non-fiction on Star Plus (Dance+) and Star Jalsha (Hasiwala & Company, Super Singer), Pravah should go for one. Zee Marathi won't be sitting idle afterall.

Yes, but if we see the success of non-fiction on Star Plus (Dance+) and Star Jalsha (Hasiwala & Company, Super Singer), Pravah should go for one. Zee Marathi won't be sitting idle afterall.
Zee Marathi is good for Non fictions and have given many successful non fictions also they are good in fictions but they are bringing very crap serials

even in telugu it's not there in top 5 now!
It's being telecasted at 6pm now in StarMaa and getting very good ratings for 6pm slot,we can't expect 6pm serial to get into top5!

But the concept didn't work well due to competitive slot 9pm in Tamil (now they changed its slot to 6pm in tamil too) and in Kannada it didn't work well because of telecasting in 'Star Suvarna 😂🤣' !

Most of the other language hit concepts didn't work well in Suvarna,so nO wonder that this concept too didn't work!

It's being telecasted at 6pm now in StarMaa and getting very good ratings for 6pm slot,we can't expect 6pm serial to get into top5!

But the concept didn't work well due to competitive slot 9pm in Tamil (now they changed its slot to 6pm in tamil too) and in Kannada it didn't work well because of telecasting in 'Star Suvarna 😂🤣' !

Most of the other language hit concepts didn't work well in Suvarna,so nO wonder that this concept too didn't work!
Let's see how sarasu works for suvarna.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock