Massive Shocking Changes in Videocon D2h Packages

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 169
  • Views: Views 36,100
videocon very confuse. videocon also sold its telecom business. now i have to port other network.

Sai Jai said:
siti cable :huh ..

no bro i also use videocon telecom now today i listen that videocon closed his telecom business so i have to port out

Anup Tiwari said:
no bro i also use videocon telecom now today i listen that videocon closed his telecom business so i have to port out

oh :k bro .. I didnt read ur previous post clearly sorry :shy:) ..

One thing to notice is that these new packages have not been updated on the d2h mobile website yet.

swaroop86 said:
One thing to notice is that these new packages have not been updated on the d2h mobile website yet.

Even customer care was unknown regarding these changes till yesterday
let's see what happens:s

i am going to wait till 30th june as nothing is changing before that. if they remove the mentioned channels from my roi new diamond pack as mentioned on the website after 30th june then i will change dth too. there is a slight chance that other operators might also follow this kind of nuisance. in the outside world in public view they r competitors but internally all r of same species. ;)

With all negativity in the recent package to add-on system, a consolation for South Silver Sports customers as all sports channels are now part of the sports add-on (Sony Six, Sony ESPN and TEN3 channels were not there earlier)

Though i am SSS customer, still this change is not effected

if any one else with this pack may pls confirm

swcptb said:
With all negativity in the recent package to add-on system, a consolation for South Silver Sports customers as all sports channels are now part of the sports add-on (Sony Six, Sony ESPN and TEN3 channels were not there earlier)

Though i am SSS customer, still this change is not effected

if any one else with this pack may pls confirm

if these 3. channels added , still this pack is not economical as at huge price, no Hindi movies & entertainment channels available in this pack
this pack is South silver+ Sports channels only

very less music channels also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock