Massive Shocking Changes in Videocon D2h Packages

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 169
  • Views: Views 36,125
any idea how much we have to pay for all hindi news, movies, entertainment, and music channels ?

i am watching all channels which available in super gold. when i have to choose one add on ? my due date 28 April 16

after 28 April 16 i will not recharge my account. after June I am thinking switch to Siti cable MP. siti cable advertisement HD channels.

Nothing will be removed.
They will extend another 6 months in jun.

Videocon telecom also close in mp from 11/05/2016
now any chance d2h also close?

are you guys crazy after 30 june they extend the date......and i think it will be 30 june 2017 u guys really creating hype........ d2h will not do this they dont want to loose customer

chaudhary sameer said:
are you guys crazy after 30 june they extend the date......and i think it will be 30 june 2017 u guys really creating hype........ d2h will not do this they dont want to loose customer

Mr. Uncrazy can u tell why they putting this type dtes in there website due to heavy sun rays :huh and can u have any source regarding date extension or u creating any hype here :huh .. Expecting sourceble reply :) ..

D2h never add any channels only moving to active window or removing channels d2h had gone slow dth bad dth I have shift to tata sky

Sai Jai said:
Mr. Uncrazy can u tell why they putting this type dtes in there website due to heavy sun rays :huh and can u have any source regarding date extension or u creating any hype here :huh .. Expecting sourceble reply :) ..

i think u r new on d2h

d2h doing this since many years in 2011 i had also create this type of thread but they always extend the date.............they never removed a single channel.....and tell me r u sure d2h do this i mean they will not provide basic channels in 273 pack if they do it then d2h will destroy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock