Massive Shocking Changes in Videocon D2h Packages

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 169
  • Views: Views 36,104
Anyone if possible create a thread with changes in channel availability and price compared to old scheme. So that everything will be more clear.

Jerome.J said:
Anyone if possible create a thread with changes in channel availability and price compared to old scheme. So that everything will be more clear.

it itsnt yet clear to videocon themselves. there are so many mistakes in some packages. and the new packages and charges are not applicable to anyone yet i guess. my suggestion would be let them come into effect in a proper manner. there are still lot of bugs and doubt in it. the customer care doesnt even know about it yet.

I don't understand. Videocond2h Removed New Suth Platinum HD package.?

No major entertainment channel from 30th june in super gold pack ₹275pm

Now d2h decreased more channels from their existing packages and divide into top ups, which will applied from 30th june..
2878ec00599264ccd5d5d7120f423ac3.jpg

[split] No major entertainment channel from 30th june in super gold pack ₹275pm

Now d2h decreased more channels from their existing packages and divide into top ups, which will applied from 30th june..
2878ec00599264ccd5d5d7120f423ac3.jpg

RE: No major entertainment channel from 30th june in super gold pack ₹275pm

They want to close the business .. Plz support guys by throwing D2H stb into dustbin instead of criticizing :hehe:lol:d:d ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock