Master List of Permitted Private Satellite TV Channels as on 31.10.2018

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 12,216
MIB grants permission for two Non-News Channels in India
The two channels, Khalsa and Nireekshana TV, were granted permission by the authority. WhileNexgen Telelinks got the permission for uplinking and downlinking Khalsa channel under the non-news category in Hindi and all Indian scheduled languages, Shopping Zone India TV got the permission for uplinking and downlinking Nireekshana TV under the non-news category in Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu and scheduled Indian languages.
https://tvnews4u.com/mib-grants-permission-for-two-non-news-channels-in-india/

The ministry has also approved Viacom18’s name change application to rename the licence My Cam as Colors Gujarati Cinema. The broadcaster has already started testing the new channel.

Apart from Viacom18, the ministry has also approved Star India’s name change application to rename Star Utsav Movies as Star Gold Family. Star Utsav Movies is a free to air (FTA) Hindi movie channel.

Star India’s uplinking only licence has been renamed as Star Bharat (Middle East) from Life OK (Middle East).

Total Telefilms’ name change
application has also been approved. The company has renamed its news licence as 1st News.
MIB grants two, cancels five TV channel licences in Oct - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Last edited:
Dont know when I will see Sun Bangla name in MIB list..:cf::sleepy:

Feeling so proud seeing non-bengali people are also waiting for a bengali channel as like us. Hope our waiting will end soon. :kiss::cheers::cheers:
My reason for waiting is not because its a Bengali channel, but its from Sun TV network. And one more thing is it is the first channel from sun network that focus outside of south India.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock