Master List of Permitted Private Satellite TV Channels as on 31.10.2018

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 12,218
Its not yet released by MIB than how can anybody found ? This is 2nd post here today in this thread asking the same .
I didnot know about this bro. So I do the same mistake again.

Last edited:
@A.J.Borah, MIB list is always made available on MIB website. Members here are always as eager as you to access the list. DDF doesn't get the list in private; it's accessed only through the MIB website. Once the list is released on website, it will be on DDF within minutes. There is no point in requesting people here to get the list; instead, you can try checking MIB website yourself every time you feel like requesting it here. If you become lucky and access the list before any others on DDF, you can start a thread yourself posting the list.

@A.J.Borah, MIB list is always made available on MIB website. Members here are always as eager as you to access the list. DDF doesn't get the list in private; it's accessed only through the MIB website. Once the list is released on website, it will be on DDF within minutes. There is no point in requesting people here to get the list; instead, you can try checking MIB website yourself every time you feel like requesting it here. If you become lucky and access the list before any others on DDF, you can start a thread yourself posting the list.
I know it now bro. Thank u for the information.

List of permitted Satellite TV Channels is live (Claimed to be updated on shown date) on BroadcastSeva portal
https://www.broadcastseva.gov.in/webpage-User-tvchannels

Takes time to load, can be downloaded in .xlxs format
873 channels from 361 companies as of 17/12/2018
Screenshot-20181218-233103.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock