Breaking Master List of Permitted Private Satellite TV Channels as on 5.09.2017 (Disney International HD)

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 8,270

iphifi

Contributor
Reaction score
http://mib.nic.in/sites/default/files/Master List of Permitted Private Statellite TV Channels as on 5.9.2017.pdf
10 Channel New License:
YPMTtwT.jpg

19 Channel Licenses Canceled:
STAR MOVIES PREMIERE
STAR MOVIES PREMIERE HD
FOX CRIME HD
AZAD T G ANGEL MEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED NEWS
Interactive TV (earlier known as DHARISANA)
Home Shop 18 Gold
HBO DEFINED HD
SENIOR-1 TV Senior Media Ltd
SPACE TV SCORPION MEDIA
NDTV METRONATION
NAXTRA SAPTRANG
KBC NEWS
KALAIGNAR ASIA
UTV BOLLYWOOD
CNEB COMPLETE NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT BROADCAST PRIVATE
TV 99
B4U HITZ
B4U Plus
CHANNEL UFX

7 Channel Licenses Renamed:
Sandesh Samachar renamed as 1st India Rajasthan
Star Bharat HD (earlier LIFE OK)
Mahua Plus (earlier AGRO ROYAL TV)
Sadhna News Madhya Pradesh/ Chhatisgarh/ Rajasthan ( earlier SADHNA NEWS BIHAR )
News 18 Lokmat (earlier IBN LOKMAT )
News 18 Bharat (earlier NEWS18 PUNJAB)
Disney International HD (earlier Bindass Play)

Fg1KuCm.jpg

Last edited:
Disney international will air DISNEY XD, DISNEY CHANNEL USA,UK AND CANADA SHOWS MAY BE

I dont seem to have luck with pay channels, last time i had them was around 2003 for a few months as i had no cable during school times before 2003 :mad:. A few months i had Pay channels and SCV went CAS and all Pay channels vanished :(and i left India and since i returned back during 2011 i have little or no pay channels due to Analogue :eek:.

I wanted to purchase an STB but my LCO kept saying no as he might change MSO any time so im with Analogue till now. But now some light seems to be seen due to DAS (not sure if DAS will ever happen in Chennai), one by one Eng channels seem to keep vanishing :mad:.

Last edited:
Waiting for official announcement from Disney India about the time of launch and the type of content that will be shown.

All the major Marvel series in HD, will be absolutely fantastic to watch and add the new duck tales to it's programming. That would be heavenly delight.

I was expecting Viacom 18's crazy new names last month to be renamed this month, 'MyCam' and 'TheOffice', at least one to Colors Super HD. Kannada's biggest reality show Bigg Boss Season 5 will be on air soon and as per sources, Colors Super will broadcast it instead of Colors Kannada. I was hoping Viacom 18 would launch Colors Super HD soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock