Breaking Master List of Permitted Private Satellite TV Channels as on 5.09.2017 (Disney International HD)

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 8,281
For music related Mix,zoom,jalwa,zing,etc,beats,9xm,masti,MTV,bindass,rox r enough

For music related Mix,zoom,jalwa,zing,etc,beats,9xm,masti,MTV,bindass,rox r enough
Yes it is true but for all other genres let it be entertainment,news, movies.kids we have lot of channels but we demand channels for variety on our Dth.For me personally I like music so to lose music channels is a no-no for me.Also Sony ROX HD,E24 not available on dishtv and there is only MTV beats HD with 5.1 DD sound on Dishtv.MTV and Bindaas dont show 24X7 music.

That could be a great gamble. Big boss attracts a lot of viewers especially lat season it did.
Colors Kannada is number one with Zee Kannada being number 2 followed by Udaya Suvarna and Uday Movies. Colors Super no where in this list.
Thanks to the campaign Definitely viewers of Colors Kannada will move to colors super for big boss. Yes it will increase and bring colors super to top 5 but Colors Kannada may loose the number one position.
Don't feel vicom will take that risk.

At this moment it is not, but Viacom is trying to make is bigger by shifting Bigg Boss from Colors Kannada to Colors Super.
Last season, they had aired a spin-off for Bigg Boss named as 'Bigg Boss Night Shift' on Colors Super. Also, the show was extended by 14 days and was exclusively aired on Colors Super for these 14 days. The grand finale was simulcast on Colors Kannada, Colors Kannada HD and Colors Super.

I was expecting Viacom 18's crazy new names last month to be renamed this month, 'MyCam' and 'TheOffice', at least one to Colors Super HD. Kannada's biggest reality show Bigg Boss Season 5 will be on air soon and as per sources, Colors Super will broadcast it instead of Colors Kannada. I was hoping Viacom 18 would launch Colors Super HD soon.
That could be a great gamble. Big boss attracts a lot of viewers especially first season.
Colors Kannada is number one with Zee Kannada being number 2 followed by Udaya Suvarna and Uday Movies. Colors Super no where in this list.
Thanks to the campaign Definitely viewers of Colors Kannada will move to colors super for big boss. Yes it will

That could be a great gamble. Big boss attracts a lot of viewers especially lat season it did.
Thanks to the campaign Definitely viewers of Colors Kannada will move to colors super for big boss. Yes it will increase and bring colors super to top 5 but Colors Kannada may loose the number one position.
Don't feel vicom will take that risk.

Colors Kannada is still No.1 after each Bigg Boss Season ends. This is because of the high viewership of their daily soaps. The serials aired on this channel easily take up top 4 spots in top 5 most watched programs of a week. There is no chance that Colors Kannada loses the existing viewer base. Their master plan is now to take up both their Kannada GECs to top with Bigg Boss on Colors Super and retain the other top TRP magnet serials on Colors Kannada.

I wanted to purchase an STB but my LCO kept saying no as he might change MSO any time so im with Analogue till now. But now some light seems to be seen due to DAS (not sure if DAS will ever happen in Chennai), one by one Eng channels seem to keep vanishing :mad:.

Why dont u shift to DTH then ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock