MASTV on Asiasat5 @ 100.5*E

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
MASTV is showing ADULT contents on Asiasat5 @ 100.5*E

Yes I was surprise to see some seen on this channel which I am sharing with you friends,So see thr ss and share your comments.:sp

SEE THE SS:-

-------------MODERATION : edited due to n*d*ty (Biswajit.HD)----------------------------------------------
-------------MODERATION : edited due to n*d*ty (Biswajit.HD)----------------------------------------------

Enjoy ...the another fta channel....;)

RE: MASTV is showing ADULT contents on Asiasat5 @ 100.5*E

i request you to remove the adult screenshots... please @jenius thanks...

The info is ok... but please remove the screenshots... thanks

This is a public forum, we cant promote n*d*ty in any case...

Pics edited due to n*d*ty..... as moderation...

@jenius : further you are notified not to post n*de/semi n*de pics/screenshots in forum, as its a public forum and we need to keep in mind the moral aspect of public too... thanks...

Sorry Biswajit bro and all friends for the ss as only one ss was showing n*de contents.Any how I will take care in future bro. Thanks for the job

jenius-jatt said:
Sorry Biswajit bro and all friends for the ss as only one ss was showing n*de contents.Any how I will take care in future bro. Thanks for the job
not one, all pics were of n*de/semi n*de nature.... please do take care in future, as we dont allow such explicit content on ddf...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock