MAX 32 HD Topup with SWP HD Rs.225

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 78
  • Views Views: Views 17,062
Drake said:
At 11:24 AM I received a call from Nodal Office. The guy told me that my HD Plus Top Up is now updated and I'll get 33 HD Channels. I asked him to hold for a min, so that I could switch ON my STB and check. Unfortunately it was still Error Code 4. I told the guy that am still not getting channels so he said that he sent Heavy Refresh request and I should get those channels within 15 mins, I kept my STB ON. Around 12:24 PM he called me again to check but still I was seeing Error Code 4. He then told me that he'll forward my details to the Technical Team and they will call and assist me in troubleshooting.

I really don't understand, Is this Error Code 4 in LOVE with me or what? :D

UPDATE :

Finally, I am now getting Colors Infinity HD, FX HD, Zee Cafe HD, Nick + HD & SWP HD.

I got a call from Technical Team and the guy manually activated these Channels.

Now, am literally feeling like a Soldier who returned home after Winning a War. Covered with Bruises yet Smiling .....Stomach In Chest Out......Lungs filled with Pride then Oxygen......Eyes shining bright like Philips LED Bulbs.

These whole exercise was no less then fighting a war with Aliens and in the end Nodal Guys helped me.

Yes mama, I won :D

Drake said:
UPDATE :

Finally, I am now getting Colors Infinity HD, FX HD, Zee Cafe HD, Nick + HD & SWP HD.

Now, am literally feeling like a Soldier who returned home after Winning a War. Covered with Bruises yet Smiling .....Stomach In Chest Out......Lungs filled with Pride then Oxygen......Eyes shining bright like Philips LED Bulbs.

These whole exercise was no less then fighting a war with Aliens and in the end Nodal Guys helped me.

I m not getting till now[emoji26]

Nilu334 said:
I m not getting till now[emoji26]

You call at this number +91124 4231153 and ask for Mr. Rakesh. Tell him that you're subscribed to HD Plus Top Up and you are not getting 5 HD Channels.

He is the guy who did the activation for me :)

Btw, he may ask you go to Settings > Diagonastic > device info and tell CA STB LABLE No & Card No and the Channel Nos that you want so keep these details handy.

UPDATE :

[/quote]

Congrats buddy :)

rtz2042 said:
Congrats buddy :)

Thanks Bro :)

Is it safe now to remove CI SD and Zee Cafe SD from my account? These 5 HD Channels will remain active from now on na?

Drake said:
Thanks Bro :)

Is it safe now to remove CI SD and Zee Cafe SD from my account? These 5 HD Channels will remain active from now on na?

Well, I think so. You can remove them now.

Back
Top Bottom