MAX 32 HD Topup with SWP HD Rs.225

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 78
  • Views Views: Views 17,062
These ADTV jerks are only updating info in app. Wondering when will they add the channels?

No there is no zee cafe HD called customer Care they told zee cafe HD is not in this pack he don't know which 33rd HD is add to this pack

The 33'rd channel added is HBO Hits HD. Zee Cafe HD still missing.

i m currently in "my airtel99+204" hd pack.Is there any pack i can upgrade to get 33 hd channels?

Binit said:
i m currently in "my airtel99+204" hd pack.Is there any pack i can upgrade to get 33 hd channels?

3 options:

1. Call customer care or send a tweet to @Airtel_Presence and inquire about missing channels in 'All 33 HD' (hdplus) topup
2. Use a HD base pack like 'Value Max 33 HD' etc
3. Drop HDplus and add Max 33 topup from selfcare. Don't know if you can drop HDPLUS because one topup is mandatory in 99 pack. Call cc to check if possible.

chinmay24 said:
Anybody activated this pack and has got HBO Hits?

Yesterday, all 5 channels got activated on my tv and HBO Hits HD is not available. The 5 channels which were added in 28 HD Pack are:
1. SWP HD
2. CI HD
3. FX HD
4. Z Cafe HD
5. Nick HD+
Now, HD Plus Top up comprises of 33 HD channels and is priced at Rs.225/month.
Don't know from where he got the update regarding HBO Hits HD?

4Pm4V3P.png

HBO Hits HD now part of Max 33 HD. Other 33 HD packs have Zee Cafe right now. Maybe soon all packs will get HBO Hits HD as Max 33 is kind of a test pack of Airtel.

Hello,
I have activated this top-up and can confirm receiving HBO Hits HD instead of Zee Cafe HD

1. SWP HD
8eJ5EuE.jpg

2. CI HD
EzcQMcZ.jpg

3. FX HD
5nIjyDW.jpg

4. HBO Hits HD instead of Zee Cafe HD (I don't mind this top-up as i am getting Zee Cafe SD)
TZLd9Pd.jpg

5. Nick HD+
bgy8udt.jpg

iphifi said:
HBO Hits HD now part of Max 33 HD. Other 33 HD packs have Zee Cafe right now. Maybe soon all packs will get HBO Hits HD as Max 33 is kind of a test pack of Airtel.

At 11:24 AM I received a call from Nodal Office. The guy told me that my HD Plus Top Up is now updated and I'll get 33 HD Channels. I asked him to hold for a min, so that I could switch ON my STB and check. Unfortunately it was still Error Code 4. I told the guy that am still not getting channels so he said that he sent Heavy Refresh request and I should get those channels within 15 mins, I kept my STB ON. Around 12:24 PM he called me again to check but still I was seeing Error Code 4. He then told me that he'll forward my details to the Technical Team and they will call and assist me in troubleshooting.

I really don't understand, Is this Error Code 4 in LOVE with me or what? :D

Back
Top Bottom