• Thread starter Thread starter vix41085
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 98
  • Views Views: Views 11,803
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
What... Xperia :HD ...
Already there in mobile phone market ;)

if aath 4k why not xperia hd india's first smartphone channel

Oh My God !! So many channels are being launched by MSM !!

Now its, really doubtfull that any channel from MSM will be launched this year because they have promised too much like, within two months 3 HDs - Max HD, Sab HD & One Unnamed-Premium English Entertainment HD-Only channel, apart from it, within two months, 2 SDs are also on the way - One Hindi Music channel & One Kids channel !!

I haven't forgot that they were promising the launch of AXN HD since 2012, but we all know that when it was launched actually !!

By the way, I am only sad for SAB HD channel, as earlier I was thinking that we can be able to enjoy this lovely channel in HD by the end of October or by the first week of November, but now with the announcement of launch of so many HD and SD channels, I don't think so that really they are going to launch any channel in the next two months !!:(:(:(

Max :HD might follow the trend of great Zee Cafe :HD ....
Too many speculations !

Kix :HD is a big priority for football fans :dodgy

skm30 said:
Oh My God !! So many channels are being launched by MSM !!

Now its, really doubtfull that any channel from MSM will be launched this year because they have promised too much like, within two months 3 HDs - Max HD, Sab HD & One Unnamed-Premium English Entertainment HD-Only channel, apart from it, within two months, 2 SDs are also on the way - One Hindi Music channel & One Kids channel !!

I haven't forgot that they were promising the launch of AXN HD since 2012, but we all know that when it was launched actually !!

By the way, I am only sad for SAB HD channel, as earlier I was thinking that we can be able to enjoy this lovely channel in HD by the end of October or by the first week of November, but now with the announcement of launch of so many HD and SD channels, I don't think so that really they are going to launch any channel in the next two months !!:(:(:(

hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things :tup

-- quote from 'The shawshank redemption'

Back
Top Bottom