SPN ready to launch HD feed of SAB and MAX

Bro.... I hope max hd....mm hd channel launch Thursday night...

Max HD :angry Max HD :angry Max HD :angry
where is Max HD :angry
SPN will not Launch Max HD & Sab HD:angry
Close this thread ;)

dinesh jain said:
Multi Screen Media (MSM) is all set to expand its bouquet of high-definition (HD) channels with the launch of HD feed of its family comedy entertainment
channel SAB and Hindi movie channel MAX. While MAX also airs MSM’s biggest property, the Indian
Premier League (IPL), SAB is known for its light-hearted
family shows including ‘Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma’, ‘Chidiya Ghar’ and ‘Badi Door Se
Aaye Hain.’
MAX HD has been already launched now but still SPN (earlier MSM) has not started the testing of much awaited channel SAB HD. In fact this was needed much more than MAX HD, perticularly to those who love comedy shows. God knows, how long our wait will continue for SAB HD channel !!

skm30 said:
MAX HD has been already launched now but still SPN (earlier MSM) has not started the testing of much awaited channel SAB HD. In fact this was needed much more than MAX HD, perticularly to those who love comedy shows. God knows, how long our wait will continue for SAB HD channel !!

they will launch it in 2017

I think, SPN has postponed the launch of SAB HD till the completion of TMKOC as this is the only series on SAB Tv which is shot in 4:3 ratio, I have never seen it anywhere i.e. on internet in 16:9 format, thats why I have a doubt, that how they will show it on SAB HD, and they will not remove it also as its a big TRP gainer for the channel, even I am waiting for SAB HD mainly to watch this show in HD, many other shows of SAB Tv are also good and would be a treat to watch in HD, but TMKOC really deserves to be in HD, I think SPN should digitally remaster TMKOC complete series and one more thing they should never stop this show. I don't know whether I would be ever able to see TMKOC in HD or not, but atleast SPN can launch SAB HD with the latest episodes of TMKOC, I am very much eagerly waiting for SAB HD, in fact, I was not even eager for &tv HD or &pictures HD or even MAX HD or Movies Now HD, but for SAB HD I am really very much eager as this is the only good comedy channel available in India. In fact, if SPN had launched SAB HD much before than SONY HD then SAB HD would had become the most successful HD channel of India till the date, but this should be understood by the SPN, still its not too late as its said na that ''Jab jago tabhi savera'', only announcement will not make any difference, they will have to launch it also, they should launch SAB HD as soon as possible for the benefit of SPN itself as well as for the benefit of fans and viewers too !!

I think that Sony KIX HD will be launched before any possibility of SAB HD !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock