"Max HD" Started Showing Movies

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 146
  • Views: Views 24,201
khepacheley said:
It will launch in 2016
No bro !! If I am not wrong then its going to be launched on 29th November, just wait till that time and this time you will not have to wait to watch ''Katti Batti'' in HD, for its premier on Sony HD, you can watch it at the same time on MAX HD !! And if I am right, then hope it will be available on every DTH on the launching date and you can watch it on Ch No 303 on TataSky !!:):):)

skm30 said:
No bro !! If I am not wrong then its going to be launched on 29th November, just wait till that time and this time you will not have to wait to watch ''Katti Batti'' in HD, for its premier on Sony HD, you can watch it at the same time on MAX HD !! And if I am right, then hope it will be available on every DTH on the launching date and you can watch it on Ch No 303 on TataSky !!:):):)
Source please..

Wow Finally Good News has come ...so channel started transmission :eek:hya:tup

SarfaRaZ said:
Wow Finally Good News has come ...so channel started transmission :eek:hya:tup
I think channel not start....only showing repeat movie..

Atlast something new has been tried by them,hopefully the launch is not far away :s

Lots of speculation going on regarding Set Max HD. I dont know when really the channel will be launched.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock