Mecca Madina 24*7 free during Ramadan

• Thread starter Thread starter adhu84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46
  • Views Views: Views 4,973
Ramzan is approaching!!!Adtv giving this channel free or not???If yes,it is restricted only to muslim customers or what???What is the current status!!!!!

jay kumar said:
Ramzan is approaching!!!Adtv giving this channel free or not???If yes,it is restricted only to muslim customers or what???What is the current status!!!!!

No idea! Anyway just 6 days are left. So no problem whatever the status is. And till now other people expressed any different opinion. So, whoever having this for free and ready to enjoy can enjoy..

jay kumar said:
please someone throw seeds on this....!!!!

bro i am usng adtv till today i didnt get the channel.... And also as per cc info last month itself i post the info they said this channel is only avilable for selected customers.... And also as per sadiq bro prev.post said who are all gettng this channel they might happy and leave that way..... No adtv customer not post complaint post here regarding this..... So pls bro leave this here itself.....

I think Mecca Madina restricted to Muslim customers Sadiq bro in ADTV. What say ?

Then if this is the case then they should give Prarthana Channel free only to Odia people during Rathayatra. Airtel is discriminating India ! We are united & one India. Our first introduction is that We are Indians. Very bad ADTV. :angry :wall

Bishnu15 said:
Then if this is the case then they should give Prarthana Channel free only to Odia people during Rathayatra. Airtel is discriminating India ! We are united & one India. Our first introduction is that We are Indians. Very bad ADTV. :angry :wall
But channel is also playing an important role here to make an agreement to include the channel in base pack or free offers.

Sadiq said:
But channel is also playing an important role here to make an agreement to include the channel in base pack or free offers.

Yeah bro that is also an issue. :tup I think Mecca Madina made a better deal with Sun Direct to provide it for free to all. :tup

Back
Top Bottom