Mecca Madina 24*7 free during Ramadan

• Thread starter Thread starter adhu84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46
  • Views Views: Views 4,973
thread title should have to be change....Mecca Medina 24*7 Is Free For Muslim Customers During Ramzan....

Bro kindly don't conclude anything. I don't know what basis they added....

I am using my RTN for my neighborhood connection also who is a Hindu [ customer name : KALI ] but he got 45 days free topup but they have not added to my own connection...

When I asked for reason, they told it will get activated only for one connection per RTN, then I clarified him that both customer names are different but only RTN remains same and asked him on basis your are giving free topup. Then he asked sorry and told its the activity from back end team and they don't know on what basis they are adding...?

Bro kindly don't conclude anything. I don't know what basis they added....

I am using my RTN for my neighborhood connection also who is a Hindu [ customer name : KALI ] but he got 45 days free topup but they have not added to my own connection...

When I asked for reason, they told it will get activated only for one connection per RTN, then I clarified him that both customer names are different but only RTN remains same and asked him on basis your are giving free topup. Then he asked sorry and told its the activity from back end team and they don't know on what basis they are adding...?

Gud info Ashok bro with proof.... :clap:clap:tup:tup but bro i called cc last month cc guys told to me its free for oly islamic customers.... I am totally fed up with these useless cc guys... :angry:angry:angry

Back
Top Bottom