Mib New licenses for November 2016

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 101
  • Views Views: Views 11,701
Bishnu15 said:
The problem you know Shawl and Bapun bro Thakur bro never uses his brain.
I am sorry to say this I doubt whether Thakur bro has any brain. (If I am wrong ban me)

Sorry to be very harsh. I know its a public forum and I always try to maintain decency but sorry this is it .

I really respect him. But enough is enough.

why are u always eager to getting urself banned... :lol :P

I wish Thakur saab used a bit of brain. See, I still respect him that's why I call him saab, but now I doubt whether he deserves it or not. What are you doing Thakur saab ? Are these news your public property ? Today I broke a news in RDTV Section about upcoming channel addition, but does that mean everything is my public property ? Stay banned for some more days till you know how to use your brains.

Any way back to discussion I request Bapun bro to refresh the thread having DDF official watermark. I have also thought that instead of writing bishnu15@ddf in my images I shall use the watermark.

@bapun or all bros -- Recently i saw an app in play store named " Removing image watermark app " it is possible to removing the text (watermark) in images :huh ..

Bishnu15 said:
Any way back to discussion I request Bapun bro to refresh the thread having DDF official watermark. I have also thought that instead of writing bishnu15@ddf in my images I shall use the watermark.
Please drop a PM to Madhan bro. He design all these logos. I am noob in it bro.
Sai Laxman said:
@bapun or all bros -- Recently i saw an app in play store named " Removing image watermark app " it is possible to removing the text (watermark) in images :huh ..
No idea bro. Since i am not familiar with such apps. Never tried or saw anyone using here.

Bapun Raz said:
No idea bro. Since i am not familiar with such apps. Never tried or saw anyone using here.

Then i try to get some more info and get back to u bro :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
Then i try to get some more info and get back to u bro :) ..
But why you are so much interested on it bro. Its like stealing something by removing the copyright na!?

Back
Top Bottom