Mib New licenses for November 2016

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 101
  • Views Views: Views 11,701
Bapun Raz said:
But why you are so much interested on it bro. Its like stealing something by removing the copyright na!?
@bapun bro @bishnu bro
, @all bros of DDF
U get me wrong bro .. I am not interested in removing watermark in images :s .. just want gain some knowledge abt it bro thats it :s .. #hurtingwords ..

My point is very simple:

Whatever is exclusive to DDF should be exclusive. We cannot neglect member's hard work.

A guy like Thakur or Hai Pawan & others will copy + paste and take all the credit is not done.

After all even a man without brain cannot deny DDF is No. 1 forum in terms of DTH and that's why when earlier banned begged me to tell Bapun bro to unban him.

Baaki saari discussion to theek hai, par ye jo list wali baat hai ye kuchh hajam nahi ho rahi hai ki 25 Nov. ko shaam 5 baje gov office ke close hone ke 2 ghante baad hi 25 Nov. date me issued licenses ka bhi update mil gaya, ye shubhrock bhai hon ya phir Thakur saaheb ya facebook par **** sabne ek hi samay par ek hi image daali hai, itani tej raftaar khabar license jaari karne ki pahle kabhi nahi dekhi,
ye list farji hai, asli list 10 Dec. tak hi aa paegi aur full pdf file 30-11-2016 ke date ki bhi uplabdha ho jaegi, aur agar in teenon ke paas 30-11-2016 ki MIB list hai to forum par daalein 30 Nov ke baad ya fir 25 Nov wali hi daal dein !!

Moderation: Facebook page name removed. Do not write or link unofficial fb page names. Do not post in hindi.

Posting in Hindi is against forum rules. I hope SKM bro knows this as he is an old member. Bapun bro if possible reply him. Did not understand much.

Guys, this I posted in hindi only because I don't want to divert the attention of all of you from what you guys are discussing right now at a serious note, but I just wanted to share my view also but without disturbing all of you in your discussion, but still I wanted that at least some of you who knows hindi should know that still November's list of issued licenses by MIB is not out yet, we have to wait atleast till the 10th December to see the full pdf list of issued licenses by MIB till 30th November !!

Suddenly Mr.Robot posted replies too and saying scanning the satellites continuously without sleeping for one minute.

Here is another bot member.

Registered on 13-July and last visited on 13-July but completed 325 posts till today :shy

ktHf50F.png

They copied picture from here because MIB website uploaded the pdf file with wrong date. :D

Instead of using 25-11-2016 on the file name, they used 25-8-16 by mistake.

Same was happened with me, i was surprised to see in MIB website that there were no any list of November then from where Shubhrock bro is sharing the list. I reloaded the website 4-5 times but was unable to find any file with the recent date. Then after 15-20 minutes, i downloaded the file with name 25-8-16

Same thing happened with those copy toms. For the sake of coming first in those forums they copied picture from here because they were unable to find the file with same name and now targeting us again without any issues.

Such forums can't do anything beneficial to their so called members. By i haven't joined any forum except DDF, but saying this on the life experiences.

They used to attract users on the name of Mod and Smod tags. Believe me guys, we can't get anything without hardwork. And such forums are giving tags without any hardwork of the members. To them, tags is like a public distribution scheme by central or state government.

Tag comes with responsibility. A member who used to tease members, fights with them on daily basis, reporting threads without any base, booking threads only because he/she is a senior person, can't be a star, shine, expert, genious, mod, smod, admin.

By mistake if he/she will get tag, he'll ruin the forum. Instead of creating peaceful environment he'll promote fights. There will be no any moderation after that.

Leave them, hope so soon they'll learn from their activities that the practices they are doing are unethical. :tup

skm30 said:
Baaki saari discussion to theek hai, par ye jo list wali baat hai ye kuchh hajam nahi ho rahi hai ki 25 Nov. ko shaam 5 baje gov office ke close hone ke 2 ghante baad hi 25 Nov. date me issued licenses ka bhi update mil gaya, ye shubhrock bhai hon ya phir Thakur saaheb ya facebook par **** sabne ek hi samay par ek hi image daali hai, itani tej raftaar khabar license jaari karne ki pahle kabhi nahi dekhi,
ye list farji hai, asli list 10 Dec. tak hi aa paegi aur full pdf file 30-11-2016 ke date ki bhi uplabdha ho jaegi, aur agar in teenon ke paas 30-11-2016 ki MIB list hai to forum par daalein 30 Nov ke baad ya fir 25 Nov wali hi daal dein !!

For few seconds i thought it's Arvind Kejriwal :D

New licences are not looking promising. Hope you're saying true, let's wait for next 10-15 days :) :tup

Hey SPN:angry

First Launch Sony TEC And Sab Tamil (Which You Already Got Licence) Atleast Before Pongal Festival:k

Then,U Launch Pix 2:hello:nj

I am the real culprit of unbanning Thakur every time,
Because little soft on him because he lives near to me, I give advice to him every time when he overreact,
Sometimes he understand,
Sometimes ignore,
Now he gone way ahead & what these 3-4 kids are doing, they are damaging there own life,

& in last friends we have better work to do then this,
Why to worry for what a banned member & a Robot is saying.
Also who cares about other two.

Back
Top Bottom