Migrated from Tata Sky to Airtel

Tata Sky Is Costly But Its Best In HD Services & Have Good Number Of HD Channels. Thats Why I Moved To Tata Sky Frm Videocon D2h 🙂

Congrats. I think I have never seen someone migrating from TS to Airtel.
Thank u. On the migration part. the gulf between TSKY and airtel, which made me prefer TSKY, in the first place, is more or less became negligible (according to my opinion)

I did sat on the decision of migration for 3-4 months.

I look at airtel more than just another cheaper option. I would say, it offers flexible options compared to TSKY, which is much more aligned to my need. All made my choice easier and finally took the 999 offer.

I have also shifted from TS to airtel because of this reason only. I had also availed same BB offer. I was also not getting some HD channels.
I would suggest you to call CC or drop mail on CC or nodal officer and ask them to reverse amount of MyHome Max of rs 95 in your account and you'll also be having rs 131 as balance in your account. So tota; comes to be rs 226(131+95) and then they should activate your Max HD plan for Rs 225/=.

I had done the same.

BB team by default activates MyHome Max HD which contains less channels. And they rechg the amount with more money but activate lower plan.

Thanks bro for the info. Will contact the helpdesk :)

Exactly in my mind never saw me too :)

Btwn

Best wishes @danantha bro & welcome to Adtv family ;);):hs:

News X hd not available in adtv bro as of now

Other channels u can add it separately as alacarte or add-on

U can add it now as well as once ir free viewing period of current hd add-on pack end :)

For add-on details pls refer below thread created by @iphifi bro :)

List of Airtel Digital TV topups available in myAirtel app

Thanks bro for the wishes and advice, will make use of the existing threads in making an informed choice on package selections :)

Congrats for your purchase.
But 797 per month is costly right?

Even I got connection under same offer. Though i am coming from siticable. Opted this for third tv in house instead of secondary tata sky(got 2).
Any idea of 10 free HD channels. Thinking about second month package.

Congrats for your purchase.
But 797 per month is costly right?
797 pack was activated for 30 days with the initial 999 amount paid to airtel. After 30 days, we are free to choose the pack of our choice :)
Even I got connection under same offer. Though i am coming from siticable. Opted this for third tv in house instead of secondary tata sky(got 2).
Any idea of 10 free HD channels. Thinking about second month package.
Bro, if ur pack has 'myhome gold hd tn', u will get the choice of selecting 10 hd channels after the completion of first 30 days. Cheers :)

I brought connection yesterday. myhome gold should show up now or after one month?
Getting 702 & 95 pack with ROI instead of TN. From Delhi here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock