Migrated from Tata Sky to Airtel

I emailed cc, she called and said can't activate myhome gold roi(as shown in ur screenshot& i mentioned in mail) till i remove this myhome max hd pack.
I think maybe the pack is makemyhd 10 channel pack so we get to select channels. She was also not sure what offer i get.
MYHome Gold pack was supposed to activate at the end of 30 days. Most of the CC execs would not be aware of this. You have to be persistent with them bro :)

Contacted helpdesk for the missing hd channels and got a comprehensive list for myhome max hd (95inr) and myhome gold hd(0 INR), which comes around 46 HD channels

Screenshot_20180219_101733_01.jpg

Screenshot_20180219_104824_01.jpg

Comparing the above list with the HD channels provided by airtel, missing HD channels would be:

HBO hd (1)
MNX HD (2)
LE PLEX HD (3)
SONY TEN 2 HD (4)
SONY TEN 3 HD
STAR SPORTS SELECT2 HD (5)
Times now HD (6)
ZEE MARATHI HD
COLORS MARATHI HD
STAR PRAVATH HD
ZEE TALKIES HD
ZEE BANGLA HD
COLORS BANGLA HD
STAR JALSA HD
JALSA MOVIES HD
ASIANET HD
MAZHAVIL MANAROMA HD
GEMINI TV HD
ETV HD (9)
STAR MAA HD (7)
MAA MOVIES HD (8)
COLORS HD
STAR SUVARNA HD

Most probably be adding additional hd top ups for the marked channels.

All the missing channels are from diff genres so adding them individually or pack wise would cost more than 225 pack.
Airtel is giving offers according to old pack design.
I would just activate the gold pack for keeping sake and add magic roi pack plus eng movies pack.
Enough for me.
I need hindi + eng movies + infotainment + lifestyle pack.
For sports I mostly stream on fire stick via Hotstar n sony liv free options.

Hi Friends,
I am using TATASKY for the last four years from 2014. My subscription pack ends next month. Im planning to switch to Airtel dth. Is my decision ok or should i stay with TATASKY. Reason for change is nothing except HD access fees which i'm paying extra. Your suggestion please..

Regards,
Veejay

Last edited:
Hi Friends,
I am using TATASKY for the last four years from 2014. My subscription pack ends next month. Im planning to switch to Airtel dth. Is my decision ok or should i stay with TATASKY. Reason for change is nothing except HD access fees which i'm paying extra. Your suggestion please..

Regards,
Veejay
No need to migrate bro,believe n ur DTH one day might HD access fees may b removed permanently

Hi Friends,

Regards,
Veejay

If u want a decent HD bouquet covering Eng movies, Eng Entertainment, All sports HD channels and regional HD airtel offers good value for money than TSKY. Decent shout can be sun direct, recently adding the HD channels into their portfolio left, right and center. Airtel is slow to add HD channels, which it deems as non-prime. Installation in my case is pretty fast. Latency while changing the channel is bit annoying, but nothing sort of a deal breaker.

I would advise, postpone ur decision for a week or two, as the verdict for TRAI regulation on HD bouquet is expected to come in a week and TSKY may be forced to forsake the HDAF.

No need to migrate bro,believe n ur DTH one day might HD access fees may b removed permanently

I don't know how to take this comment & bolded words :eek::eek::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::cautious::cautious:

He's asking a feedback if ur giving feedback to stay in TS means give valid reason for that else u want him to transfer means give valid reason for that but instead of all this ur simply say stay there trust ur dth one day will change etc... ??

U didn't feel ur giving feedback that would bring financial loss to him ??

This is not a joke like dish & d2h merging event bro have some seriousness in guiding :)

Check the below feedback bro The feedback must be like below one 👇👇

If u want a decent HD bouquet covering Eng movies, Eng Entertainment, All sports HD channels and regional HD airtel offers good value for money than TSKY. Decent shout can be sun direct, recently adding the HD channels into their portfolio left, right and center. Airtel is slow to add HD channels, which it deems as non-prime. Installation in my case is pretty fast. Latency while changing the channel is bit annoying, but nothing sort of a deal breaker.

I would advise, postpone ur decision for a week or two, as the verdict for TRAI regulation on HD bouquet is expected to come in a week and TSKY may be forced to forsake the HDAF.

Fantastic feedback bro kudo's ;);):clap::clap:(y)

Last edited:
Thanks Danantha bro. Anyhow next month only my subscription expires. Will see and act accordingly.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock