Migrating from TS hD+

ajayprk

Reaction score
I've decided to move away from TS DVR to Videocon HD DVR. Have a couple questions and would appreciate help..

1. Do we get Dolby digital sound? If yes, on all HD channels or only on few?
2. Is the a optical port (TOSLINK) in the DVR?
3. Heard the hardware and software interface is not good.. What problems are there and should I wait if anyone knows there is new hardware on the cards..
4. If anyone else has moved from Tara sky HD, how Is the picture quality on Videocon HD compared to TS.. (Only for HD channels)

Thanks for the help

dont post multiple threads for same issue :no

ajayprk said:
I've decided to move away from TS DVR to Videocon HD DVR. Have a couple questions and would appreciate help..

1. Do we get Dolby digital sound? If yes, on all HD channels or only on few?
2. Is the a optical port (TOSLINK) in the DVR?
3. Heard the hardware and software interface is not good.. What problems are there and should I wait if anyone knows there is new hardware on the cards..
4. If anyone else has moved from Tara sky HD, how Is the picture quality on Videocon HD compared to TS.. (Only for HD channels)

Thanks for the help

1- all hd channels which are run in dolby sound from broadcaster end are being aired in dolby sound on videocon d2h platform'

2- don't know, someone having it will answer

3- yes software is slow but will be improved in next few months, interface is good. hardware is also ok

4- pictue quality on all chs is excellent, much better than tata sky

the thread starter needed the comparison, stop feeling bad if i say the truth, take it positively

What is the harm.. As a consumer I wanted to have review on D2H and since I'm migrating from TS, hence the compare..

Is this wrong to do?

HD

M A VIDEOCON HD DVR USER N I CAN ASSURE U EVERYTHING IS PERFECT HERE..

my stb does not hang a single time so plz stop promoting false info about videocon d2h
too many tata sky fans here with upe id's who r promoting tata sky and spreading wrong info about videocon d2h
son't worry videocon d2h is the best and this false campaign won't take tata sky anywhere

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock