Miro HD.H264 is now sold as Gardiner MPEG4 DVB-S2 PVR not so good set-top box

• Thread starter Vinay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 5,284

Vinay

Reaction score
Miro HD.H264 is now sold as Gardiner MPEG4 DVB-S2 PVR and it is not so good STB since for HD channels only Audio is received.

Again the PVR does not have Record button in the remote :wall and there is a DirecTV logo too on the pack. The market is full with these type of STBs.

This time they have copied the original reputed "GARDINER" company logo to bluff people.

PiqKx.jpg

Hello VINAY.. I am unfortunately using DTH set top Box of Miro.. Its a cheat of promise that recording HD files... I have been cheated..
My problem is when I connected KU band and C band with Diseq switch .. it does not store channel list and frequencies in its memory.. Instead list of some unwanted channels showing with "bad signal" ... CAN U SUGGEST ANY IDEA TO STORE IT ???

So I want to scan every time when I switched on.. My parents do not know this to do.. Pls help me how to overcome this issue..
I tried ...factory resetting.. Deleted all channels and transponders, Connected without Diseq switch... No hope..

Every time it shows as previous... I lost 4-5 days (even upto 3 am) for overcoming this...lol

FOR EVERY COMMENTS I WILL BE THANKFULL...

Thanx for update. these cheaters need nothing less then hang till death.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock