MIRO - THE 420 CHEATERS. selling with fake features china STB

giri photog

Reaction score
Dear Folks,
this time i like to share the bloody cheating story of MIRO stb. i got this stuff from kerala kollam electronics market, they shown ar the features that the product have record function. HD... etc. and i was not checked the product. i brought it and taken to mumbai and i relised that it dosent have HD, record play back, HDMI out. even it dosent have HD tuner ( i was getting audio of HD ). i have shared the detail with vinay leter he found the same product with different name (Gardiner) in mumbai electronics market he told some of his friends from kerala also got this stuff and they have replaced immediately.now miro is available allover india. please beware and please do not buy the product other than branded one.

RE: MIRO - THE BLOODY CHEATERS. selling with fake features china STB

Giri - one request- please edit the title of the thread... dont use obscene words... Its against forum rules.. thanks :)

RE: MIRO - THE ____ CHEATERS. selling with fake features china STB

ok agreed. edited. is it agreeable biswa. fill in the blanks with correct suitable words haha

giri photog said:
ok agreed. edited. is it agreeable biswa. fill in the blanks with correct suitable words haha
Thanks for editing... and abiding by forum rules... :tup keep posting..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock