Monsoon Signal Issues

Freakme

Reaction score
With the FIFA WC 2014 coinciding with the monsoon season Signal Loss issues is a major headache ..... Yesterday night match was constantly interrupted by intermittent blackouts due to minor drizzle showers .... Ideally what should be the Signal Strength for Minor disturbances .....since mine gets blacked out even with drizzles .... Does it have anything to do with the Dish or LNB since I'm using the old Dish+LNB as I had upgraded from SD to +HD ?

use net type 90 or 120 cm dish.rain fade issue will reduce upto 30-40 %

From last few month I see tata sky giving 90 mm dish in my area. And surprised adtv giving only 65.

And d2h continue with 90

for plus hd ts is giving 90cm net type dish

I was having 65 Cm Old 7 year Tata Sky Dish in Heavy Rain I was geeting good signal from only 3tps tp 11970 H 3000, 11050 H 30000 and tata sky's home tp :)

sudheep said:
use net type 90 or 120 cm dish.rain fade issue will reduce upto 30-40 %

I guess they have discontinued the Net/Mesh type Dish since newer +HD connections in my building are all using the Grey Standard Dish ..... Does Tata Sky provide 120 cm dish ??

Does Problem in LNB cause outage ? It may be one of the many problems for Rain Fade

Freakme said:
Does Problem in LNB cause outage ? It may be one of the many problems for Rain Fade

Problem in LNB will cause problem. LNB power degrades over time also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock