Monthly package selection

Optimus_Prime said:
can anyone tell me the reason why south Indian states get special package but ROI customer did not get the same? what's the business policy behind it?

what special package we getting .. Plz mention the package names :huh:huh ..

All dth are giving better packages to South than ROI for market penetration , as SunDirect gives the most economic packages here .... :k

Optimus_Prime said:
can anyone tell me the reason why south Indian states get special package but ROI customer did not get the same? what's the business policy behind it?

Because the cost of south package is less. And the DTH company don't want everyone to subscribe to it. Because then Arpu will decrease.

ARPU= Average revenue per user

Optimus_Prime said:
I am a ROI User.currently using value prime 26HD. can I choose any south base pack(eg: South Value Sports)??
any suggestion is welcomed.

Bro kindly mail to required package like South Value Sports + 26 HD to [email protected]
They are responding clearly than CC.....
But only thing you have to do is explain your problem or requirement very clearly to them while they are calling....

Ashok L said:
Bro kindly mail to required package like South Value Sports + 26 HD to [email protected]
They are responding clearly than CC.....
But only thing you have to do is explain your problem or requirement very clearly to them while they are calling....

by doing this, Can i Opt Any South base package?

ABCDEFGH said:
Because the cost of south package is less. And the DTH company don't want everyone to subscribe to it. Because then Arpu will decrease.

ARPU= Average revenue per user

why the South packages are less priced???

SaiLaxman said:
what special package we getting .. Plz mention the package names :huh:huh ..

a south indian cutomer can get all sports channels (excluding neo) by paying ₹255 while the Roi customer get it by ₹340. means monthly saving to a South customer is ₹85. that means saving of ₹1020 saving per annum by a south customer.

that not a special package bro???

Optimus_Prime said:
a south indian cutomer can get all sports channels (excluding neo) by paying ₹255 while the Roi customer get it by ₹340. means monthly saving to a South customer is ₹85. that means saving of ₹1020 saving per annum by a south customer.

that not a special package bro???

:no:no:no thats not a special package itz like oridinary package oly .. Btw in my view why Roi package is high means while compare to south channels Roi channels(hindi) are high in all genre ex:gec,news,movies,music,infotainment etc.. So only they are compartively higher price than south ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock