Monthly package selection

Like all other Dth, airtel also has it's 99/179 packages. but HD+/HD-DVR user cant opt this package. this package is only for SD customers . Why so??? I dont think it's good. all packages should be available for all customers.

Optimus_Prime said:
Like all other Dth, airtel also has it's 99/179 packages. but HD+/HD-DVR user cant opt this package. this package is only for SD customers . Why so??? I dont think it's good. all packages should be available for all customers.

Because if a customer is only interested in HD channels then he will take

99₹ Base pack & 204₹ HD pack with all channels = 303₹
Now this will again decrease the Arpu

ABCDEFGH said:

Still 90% of the dth customers are SD only :lol

They are not ready to pay 400+ /pm for HD channels :angry

ABCDEFGH said:

if so, then y they always promote HD box upgradation from SD box? if they dont give the chance to use minimum Sd pack and maximum HD pack then whats the benefit of upgradation?

Optimus_Prime said:
if so, then y they always promote HD box upgradation from SD box? if they dont give the chance to use minimum Sd pack and maximum HD pack then whats the benefit of upgradation?

Nothing. Every DTH is after money :(:'(

yess!!! thats the reason! Money speak all languages here! no body thought about customer satisfactions.....

but tatasky, Videocon HD user can use 99/179 pack.(with HD Access fee to view HD channels) but In Airtel u cant. disgusting

Optimus_Prime said:
but tatasky, Videocon HD user can use 99/179 pack.(with HD Access fee to view HD channels) but In Airtel u cant. disgusting

TS gives the option to get any add-ons like base pack also :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock