Move from HD to DVR

iqbal008

Reaction score
What are the offers for current customers who are on HD and wanted to move to DVR.

What will happen if someone is on ultra plus pack.

Reactions: Omi
Pack will remain the same. You don't have to worry about that :tup

You need to pay 7890₹ for upgrading from HD to DVR:tup

And you'll miss good old UI and EPG of HD box when you upgrade to Transfer box. :p

DTH Fan said:
And you'll miss good old UI and EPG of HD box when you upgrade to Transfer box. [emoji14]
I have gotten used to the new UI. There's nothing wrong with it. In fact, it makes tracking all recordings of a series easier.

intrinsicreality said:
I have gotten used to the new UI. There's nothing wrong with it. In fact, it makes tracking all recordings of a series easier.

You should maybe post an update ;)
ABCDEFGH said:
intrinsicreality Bro, It's been more than 9 Months since you have been using Transfer STB.
If Possible, Do give us an update how it has been functioning till now, like is it lagging anywhere ? ;) :) :shy

Also did you buy second connection? :shy

ABCDEFGH said:
You should maybe post an update ;)
Ah, didn't see your message till now. Will see if I get the time. I did find the whole transfer thing gimmicky. Haven't used it in months. But I now have 3 active tuners so that makes up for it. [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock