Seeking Help Move To D2h

Any source bro ??

Took ur words & he purchased channels not added means who is responsible ?? The above words ok for us(conversation) but not gud for suggestion giving always suggestions based on neutral & sourceble coz if anything goes wrong he/she will get affect as financially due to that our forum reputation will go down as a senior member we shouldn't do that so 😊😊👍👍

Thanks

very good point bro , double LIKE your post
amit bro has been saying the same thing over last 2 years
im glad i didnt believe his words much , otherwise i would be still using d2h and suffering

My current user Sun direct but to move D2h...d2h specifications or more help...

IT depends on ur requirements bro.. If you are happy with SD channels, then d2h is good and economical option
But if u watch mostly HD channels, move to Tata sky..
D2h didn't add most of the south HD channels..

So if you are a South customer and do watch HD channels, d2h is not for you... Else I'd say you can opt d2h

Bros @RajKumar @Gobinaath @pramain
I deleted "soon" word from my dictionary and added in my name

Requesting @Bapun Raz bro
Pls soon change my name as "SoonAmit" pls consider this as suggestion thread for few minutes and or otherwise if u want to post in that thread I will, (as suggested by RajKumar bro to change my name)

Last edited:
Bros @RajKumar @Gobinaath @pramain
I deleted "soon" word from my dictionary and added in my name

Requesting @Bapun Raz bro
Pls soon change my name as "SoonAmit" pls consider this as suggestion thread for few minutes and or otherwise if u want to post in that thread I will, (as suggested by RajKumar bro to change my name)

Bro.. Im saying in joke as said earlier also this things.. Don't get serious..

Really sorry if hurts bro..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock