Moved From Tatasky Binge Plus To Airtel Xstreme Box And Again To Tatasky Binge Plus

Look like 1 to 4 every point genuine. l too experienced but l like Airtel Xtram box, all time my favourite. Their attractive remote, good technical background like Android 9 & 2 GB RAM. Catchup for few channel. Rapid navigation.

Few unique feature which not another DTH Android box have like Netflix (l am not fond of it), only 153 recharge require to enjoy android app, Xtream app content (free content not upto the mark) & paid OTT (not like binge where u need pay extra), paid recording facility.

You didnt add point change audio format option & non availability run 4K content.
Yes, Bro I too liked the remote it looks and feels In hand nice.. But airtel need to improve its functionality.. Why every two - three days we need to Remove battery and re pair.. It is the main because my father or mother starts the T. V early morning they can operate easily if there is no issues but remote is not functioning they need to call me early morning.. And mostly the problem happens early morning only..
*regarding catchup T. V I Will Go With Tatasky Because It provides more catchup T. V then Airtel.. yes I too agree that airtel xstream provides better and fast navigation where tatasky takes time to navigate.
*yes netflix only in xstream box
*and ncf 153 is same for all hybrid boxes
*xstream app content it is there issue I don't know why they removed most live TV channels where their competitors providing tatasky gives live TV based on what we subscribed and and their main mobile competitor jio is giving all channels.. Airtel needs to look into this..
*yes binge app is good idea but needs more improvement it is not even has basic features, capabilities
*and regarding 4k, audio things I didn't considering it because no hybrid box is purely capable in this issue.. I think they won't provide this 4k and audio settings with full capabilities because they are providing this boxes at cheaper prices

Best decision bro...👍 I am also using tata sky binge plus from last 4 months..n tbh I have not faced any major issues til now .. earlier for some days there was lag and buffering issue in youtube after using for long time..but it has gone now... Except that Small issue my Binge plus is working great n smooth ..I am just loving it .
before tata sky binge plus I was planning to buy Android TV for watching ott n online content as I have normal led tv ..but Tata sky binge plus set top box saved me from wasting BIG 25k-30k amount for new android tv .
Now I m having full android tv experience with My normal led bcz of binge plus..I am very happy n satisfied with it android tv features, service, tv channel n vdo streaming quality n lag free UI performance ..It's remote quality n performance also great .

Also in tata sky binge plus without worry I can easily stream tv channel watch it online when there are no signals bcz of rain..this is the great useful feature of binge plus.. I don't think any other DTH brand provides this streaming tv channel via internet feature on their Android set top box..this is why I just love tata sky ..
No one can beat tata sky when it comes to useful features ,quality n service ..
Everything is awesome.... For me Tata sky binge plus is best ...
Yes bro, if they provide netflix.. Tatasky binge plus is going to be good in all basic things..and I think they need to improve remote like providing hot likes for prime, youtube etc which is there in xstream box remote and favorite button.. Yes that online streaming with channels Is good and they need to provide it for all channels at least with some payment option
*And regarding and android t.v or smart T. V don't ever depend on them because they are good in starting but slowly they became some dump..
Either use this hybrid boxes if we still watch channels because this boxes provides that single remote feature or else go with firestick it's my opinion

Why every two - three days we need to Remove battery and re pair.. It is the main because my father or mother starts the T. V early morning they can operate easily if there is no issues

Agreed

and ncf 153 is same for all hybrid boxes

l mentioned that only need to recharge with min 153 to enjoy App & paid / free OTT. No extra recharge mandetory like binge to enjoy app & OTT app.

I don't know why they removed most live TV channels where their competitors providing tatasky gives live TV based on what we subscribed

l dont know if binge provide that feature only if you paid for binge additionaly (NCF not included) then Airtel only charge 153 & fair they early only offering Catchup for few channel.

Talking about JioTv, really admirable thing but due to Jio give it free l think they running app on low band width which buffer picture even on 4G network few time.

Last edited:
Agreed

l mentioned that only need to recharge with min 153 to enjoy App & paid / free OTT. No extra recharge mandetory like binge to enjoy app & OTT app.

l dont know if binge provide that feature only if you paid for binge additionaly (NCF not included) then Airtel only charge 153 & fair they early only offering Catchup for few channel.

Talking about JioTv, really admirable thing but due to Jio give it free l think they running app on low band width which buffer picture even on 4G network.
* yes xstream gives content for only 153 agreed
*regarding jio. At leat they are providing in my view something is better than nothing right

Infact it is the exact opposite, airtel xstream stb is lot better than tata sky binge+. Harsha bro, all ur posts seem to b against airtel and favouring tata sky, could b that u had bad experiences with airtel but just painting airtel all wrong does not seem right. Have a balanced view otherwise to a visitor or member it may not seem a genuine review
TATA sky binge plus support is worst. I moved out from Tatasky and enjoying with TV inbulud apps . More than 1000 plus.
And economocaly good also. Feature DTH will be out from the industry . Only OTT and Pls dont waste money and time for buying HYbrid box. Even you can save electricty also.

TATA sky binge plus support is worst. I moved out from Tatasky and enjoying with TV inbulud apps . More than 1000 plus.
And economocaly good also. Feature DTH will be out from the industry . Only OTT and Pls dont waste money and time for buying HYbrid box. Even you can save electricty also.
Actually, hybrid box is a good idea... It gives flexibility.. But as they are in early stages they have there not only binge plus every hybrid box has its own issues... They will be changed slowly... And The main reason it takes time to solve problems is not the companies are inefficient.. But the market is not feasible.. As there less people who are using this currently..
But this boxes are future... That's why the companies marketing them extensively in next one or two years we can see more users and some good support and boxes...
Looking at Tata Sky and airtel we can simply understand that
Like recent price hike boxes only sd, HD boxes prices are hiked not this hybrid boxes.. So, people will buy them automatically because they are getting future proof box at marginal difference...
And Look At Tata Sky they are having a fixed income source from this binge users with Tata sky binge pack... As more people are adding they will get revenue and improve there services..
And you are saying that you are using TV inbuild apps it kills TV experience to handle multiple remotes no proper updates sluggish performance... Smart TV 's Are Actually Smart On Paper But Not In Day To Day... Look US People The Majority People Smart TV from long ago their.. But still majority of the people are using rokus, firestick, apple tv...
The same thing will happen to. Us in future because people won't purchase TV every two to three years for performance... But this boxes are simple mostly below 1k after purchase of 2-3k investment
And We May Think That Firestick Are Best
But It is not best as of now for Indians because we people still watch news, bhatki channels and sports mostly in channels because of our Internet capabilities and our habits.. So this hybrid boxes will capture the market gradually in my opinion

Actually, hybrid box is a good idea... It gives flexibility.. But as they are in early stages they have there not only binge plus every hybrid box has its own issues... They will be changed slowly... And The main reason it takes time to solve problems is not the companies are inefficient.. But the market is not feasible.. As there less people who are using this currently..
But this boxes are future... That's why the companies marketing them extensively in next one or two years we can see more users and some good support and boxes...
Looking at Tata Sky and airtel we can simply understand that
Like recent price hike boxes only sd, HD boxes prices are hiked not this hybrid boxes.. So, people will buy them automatically because they are getting future proof box at marginal difference...
And Look At Tata Sky they are having a fixed income source from this binge users with Tata sky binge pack... As more people are adding they will get revenue and improve there services..
And you are saying that you are using TV inbuild apps it kills TV experience to handle multiple remotes no proper updates sluggish performance... Smart TV 's Are Actually Smart On Paper But Not In Day To Day... Look US People The Majority People Smart TV from long ago their.. But still majority of the people are using rokus, firestick, apple tv...
The same thing will happen to. Us in future because people won't purchase TV every two to three years for performance... But this boxes are simple mostly below 1k after purchase of 2-3k investment
And We May Think That Firestick Are Best
But It is not best as of now for Indians because we people still watch news, bhatki channels and sports mostly in channels because of our Internet capabilities and our habits.. So this hybrid boxes will capture the market gradually in my opinion
First you should understand , what is the meaning of smart TV ? There is no need of multiple remote and now technology was improved lot from last two to three years. Only voice command is good enough to change the OTT platform. If you use hybrid/DTH , you are putting one more noise in your network . Hybrid box from Tata sky is undersigned and I had removed on nov 2021 to moved to TV inbuild app. I can enjoy both channel and ott platform . Future is here now and economical also .
Second thing you should understand that, Lot of customers are leaving Tata and Airtel in cities due to smart tv advantage.
And for binge plus support is the biggest headache of TS . No proper resolution.
So I request you to buy some good branded like LG , Samsung and sony OLED /LED tv and forget for 10 years future plans. This is what excatly happening in US/europe. There you will get inbuilt ruku tv/apple ( Available with LG and Sony in india from 2020 onwards)

First you should understand , what is the meaning of smart TV ? There is no need of multiple remote and now technology was improved lot from last two to three years. Only voice command is good enough to change the OTT platform. If you use hybrid/DTH , you are putting one more noise in your network . Hybrid box from Tata sky is undersigned and I had removed on nov 2021 to moved to TV inbuild app. I can enjoy both channel and ott platform . Future is here now and economical also .
Second thing you should understand that, Lot of customers are leaving Tata and Airtel in cities due to smart tv advantage.
And for binge plus support is the biggest headache of TS . No proper resolution.
So I request you to buy some good branded like LG , Samsung and sony OLED /LED tv and forget for 10 years future plans. This is what excatly happening in US/europe. There you will get inbuilt ruku tv/apple ( Available with LG and Sony in india from 2020 onwards)
*Bro, How We Can Simply Use Single Remote To Change Satellite Channels And OTT apps in smart TV and Home Theater Using Single Remote Which Is Provided By TV Manufacture...
*And I Don't Know Why You're Considering Dth Connection As Noise In Home... They Are Still Needed... IN majority of homes in india
*I Agree Hybrid Box From Tata Play Or Airtel Whatever Company Those Are Under designed...Every Service Needs Time To Evolve.. Nobody or Service Will Born Perfect Every Company Or Service Needs To Learn.. How To Evolve..
*And U Mentioned The Usage Of Smart TV is Economical... How.. Smart TV Manufacture Can't Provide Updates More Than Two Years Max... So, The Software Became Outdated And Slow... But Hybrid Boxes... Firestick.. Will Provide Updates.. Otherwise We Can Replace Them Easily Because They Are Cheap Compared To A Smart TV..
*Smart TV Remotes Are Not Available In The Market Easily.. But This Remotes Are Easily Available...
* And You Mentioned Forget 10years if you buy a branded T.V..How It is even possible... New OTT's Launching every now then... In this technological world.. Where we have new features everyday...
*let's take an example hbo max is going to launch in india soon.. If we have a T. V Which three or four year old... from L.G or Samsung Whatever It Is Do They Provide Software Update.. To This Old T. V...
But This Devices Can Provide Them Easily.. Because They Are Getting Fixed Revenues From Users Through Subscription Packs Like Tata Play Combo Packs... So, it is easy to maintain for them and for us... If box hangs after two years... It is just 700-750 to replace it.. That's it.. Even fire stick just 2000-3000 bucks we can get latest one...
* you're saying lot of people leaving Tata and airtel... May be some of them not alot and already they understand that
That's why Tata Play Is Promoting Binge Services And Improving Them Extensively..

Last edited:
Bro, How We Can Simply Use Single Remote To Change Satellite Channels And OTT apps in smart TV and Home Theater Using Single Remote Which Is Provided By TV Manufacture
This is available on latest smart TVs like Sony, LG etc., We can control the DTH STB, Home Theater and TV, all with the TV's remote.

This is available on latest smart TVs like Sony, LG etc., We can control the DTH STB, Home Theater and TV, all with the TV's remote.
Maybe They Are Available... That's What I Am Saying They Are Available In Latest Models... So, For New Features We Can't Buy New TV Right..? Incase of hybrid boxes and firestick etc.. We can simply replace with new models because they are effordable...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock