Moved From Tatasky Binge Plus To Airtel Xstreme Box And Again To Tatasky Binge Plus

*Bro, How We Can Simply Use Single Remote To Change Satellite Channels And OTT apps in smart TV and Home Theater Using Single Remote Which Is Provided By TV Manufacture...
*And I Don't Know Why You're Considering Dth Connection As Noise In Home... They Are Still Needed... IN majority of homes in india
*I Agree Hybrid Box From Tata Play Or Airtel Whatever Company Those Are Under designed...Every Service Needs Time To Evolve.. Nobody or Service Will Born Perfect Every Company Or Service Needs To Learn.. How To Evolve..
*And U Mentioned The Usage Of Smart TV is Economical... How.. Smart TV Manufacture Can't Provide Updates More Than Two Years Max... So, The Software Became Outdated And Slow... But Hybrid Boxes... Firestick.. Will Provide Updates.. Otherwise We Can Replace Them Easily Because They Are Cheap Compared To A Smart TV..
*Smart TV Remotes Are Not Available In The Market Easily.. But This Remotes Are Easily Available...
* And You Mentioned Forget 10years if you buy a branded T.V..How It is even possible... New OTT's Launching every now then... In this technological world.. Where we have new features everyday...
*let's take an example hbo max is going to launch in india soon.. If we have a T. V Which three or four year old... from L.G or Samsung Whatever It Is Do They Provide Software Update.. To This Old T. V...
But This Devices Can Provide Them Easily.. Because They Are Getting Fixed Revenues From Users Through Subscription Packs Like Tata Play Combo Packs... So, it is easy to maintain for them and for us... If box hangs after two years... It is just 700-750 to replace it.. That's it.. Even fire stick just 2000-3000 bucks we can get latest one...
* you're saying lot of people leaving Tata and airtel... May be some of them not alot and already they understand that
That's why Tata Play Is Promoting Binge Services And Improving Them Extensively..
Now all the TV manufactures are providing universal remote , ie single remote can control OTT, Home Theater , DTH or N number of IOT devices. I am using LG OLED 2021 and by default I will get 5 years plus updates on firmware and life long OTT updates( min 10 years OTT updates ) .OTT updates are providing by Vendors like disney, Netflix , Amazon etc with the concern of TV manufactures.

Also FYI almost all OTT platforms are providing TV channels in packages ,so no need of DTH ( Hotstar, sony, ZEE, Voot etc.), So no need of DTH/cable connection at all ( Only required internet connection). Connecting DTH/Cable via HDMI is noise to your TV and you can avoid that. At least you can save electricity and protection from lightening.
Second important thing is the clarity what you are getting with inbuild apps and this box is totally different.
All these OTT apps are tie up with TV manufactures for best clarity and performance. So there is no matching with hybrid box. For best HD clarity Tata HD box is the best. Not recommended Hybrid box from Tata if you need clarity ,sound and performance .

Also tata sky still with Android pie in 2022, TS selling Four year old OS platform , and the world is with Google TV 12 os . So just compare apple to apple .

FYI, Tata sky planed for IPO , they withdraw the plan due to less growth in DTH space . Now they have entered into ISP same like airtel for bundled package for getting more business. Soon DTH will free of cost along with bundled plan.

Now all the TV manufactures are providing universal remote , ie single remote can control OTT, Home Theater , DTH or N number of IOT devices. I am using LG OLED 2021 and by default I will get 5 years plus updates on firmware and life long OTT updates( min 10 years OTT updates ) .OTT updates are providing by Vendors like disney, Netflix , Amazon etc with the concern of TV manufactures.

Also FYI almost all OTT platforms are providing TV channels in packages ,so no need of DTH ( Hotstar, sony, ZEE, Voot etc.), So no need of DTH/cable connection at all ( Only required internet connection). Connecting DTH/Cable via HDMI is noise to your TV and you can avoid that. At least you can save electricity and protection from lightening.
Second important thing is the clarity what you are getting with inbuild apps and this box is totally different.
All these OTT apps are tie up with TV manufactures for best clarity and performance. So there is no matching with hybrid box. For best HD clarity Tata HD box is the best. Not recommended Hybrid box from Tata if you need clarity ,sound and performance .

Also tata sky still with Android pie in 2022, TS selling Four year old OS platform , and the world is with Google TV 12 os . So just compare apple to apple .

FYI, Tata sky planed for IPO , they withdraw the plan due to less growth in DTH space . Now they have entered into ISP same like airtel for bundled package for getting more business. Soon DTH will free of cost along with bundled plan.
*Bro You're Mentioning About Premium Segment T. V Market
*And In my opinion OTT can't replace channels.. It may replace after 7-10 years... And regarding hybrid boxes... I already mentioned they are in their early stages...In the starting stages in my childhood people talk dth are waste... Who uses set top boxes... Like that.. After That... we purchased a sd box and too upgrade to HD Box same story this box are not perfect... This thing happen in every category, every service... Everything... It needs time to evolve...I believe hybrid boxes concept is great idea.. It will evolve in future...
* most people can't completely ditch channels people use T. V time pass Device mostly we will on T. V and do our work mostly... This things can be done easily with channels we can play some news, music, soap operas.. Or even naptol... Random channel.. It is our hobby I believe we can't completely use ott for this and even sports... Too.
Of course, there TV which are smart and advanced.. But they are expensive... And when new technologies evolve we can't easily replace them...

Maybe They Are Available... That's What I Am Saying They Are Available In Latest Models... So, For New Features We Can't Buy New TV Right..? Incase of hybrid boxes and firestick etc.. We can simply replace with new models because they are effordable...
Hybrid boxes cannot be efficiently used for the purpose they were built for. At max, they can be used for Linear TV + YouTube. Even YouTube doesn't work properly most of the time. The reason is already mentioned by you, i.e., they are affordable (Meaning they use cheap hardware). A better solution is to purchase a TV that provides the aforementioned option. But yeah, if one already invested recently in a TV that is not smart, they can obviously try the hybrid box, it will never be a good experience though. I have been using the XStream box since it's launched, so I kind of have the experience in using it. Binge Plus is a little better, as they were able to resolve the Dolby Audio issue on Prime Video app, however, it can't be as optimal either.

*Bro You're Mentioning About Premium Segment T. V Market
*And In my opinion OTT can't replace channels.. It may replace after 7-10 years... And regarding hybrid boxes... I already mentioned they are in their early stages...In the starting stages in my childhood people talk dth are waste... Who uses set top boxes... Like that.. After That... we purchased a sd box and too upgrade to HD Box same story this box are not perfect... This thing happen in every category, every service... Everything... It needs time to evolve...I believe hybrid boxes concept is great idea.. It will evolve in future...
* most people can't completely ditch channels people use T. V time pass Device mostly we will on T. V and do our work mostly... This things can be done easily with channels we can play some news, music, soap operas.. Or even naptol... Random channel.. It is our hobby I believe we can't completely use ott for this and even sports... Too.
Of course, there TV which are smart and advanced.. But they are expensive... And when new technologies evolve we can't easily replace them...
Sports are readily available in hot star . Star sports is the part of disney. HBO orginal also part of diseny.
HBO MAX may be new OTT platform

Brother please share your experience of Picture quality of both SD and HD channels in Tata Play Binge plus and airtel Xstreme box.

Brother please share your experience of Picture quality of both SD and HD channels in Tata Play Binge plus and airtel Xstreme box.
Picture quality is mostly same in both boxes.... Binge plus generally have better picture quality..in specific airtel is just a little better quality in sd channels...but Hd channels are best in tataplay

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock