Seeking Help Moving from ADTV to Tata Sky

• Thread starter Rolex
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 7,967
You should bought it from local shopkeeper they'll surely help you out. Other than this you could have easily get Tata Sky STB in working condition from Olx or Quikr and transfer it in your name and number.
If he finds proper distributor. He can get a new connection itself in ₹800 - ₹900 without NCF.

Local shopkeeper means like dealer eg sargam electronic other etc
Don't you have nearby shops which provide DTH connection. Search on OLX you'll find dealer easily.

You are the 1st person from whole world moving from Tatasky to sun dth, strange man, anyway all the best.
I don't took SunDirect despite being cheaper than Tata Sky is that it will cause my mom trouble like she need to find out channels.
There is no DTH which work like Tata Sky in setting favorite channel.

Ok, Tatasky is premium luxury no.1 dth brand In india, imo- those persons who leave Tatasky it's a bad decision.
No DTH service is premium now. Everyone is same. Except SunDirect everyone charging 153 NCF whereas Sun Direct not charging that much because they themselves don't have channels to attract buyers.
My reason is simple add favourite option like Tata Sky if you want me to join your DTH service.

No DTH service is premium now. Everyone is same. Except SunDirect everyone charging 153 NCF whereas Sun Direct not charging that much because they themselves don't have channels to attract buyers.
My reason is simple add favourite option like Tata Sky if you want me to join your DTH service.
Not a fanboy of any brand. But am gonna say Tata Sky is indeed premium. From customer service to portal to a non distracting logo. They are close to perfection.

They charge ₹50 for NCF. If they sold here. I would've gotten it as my monthly expenses will go from ₹220 to ₹100.
If a XYZ provider is charging Rs 50... no one said its a permanent price. They can change that to Rs 153 again if they feel.

That time what will people do ??? again shift to another DTH or continue using ???

If a XYZ provider is charging Rs 50... no one said its a permanent price. They can change that to Rs 153 again if they feel.

That time what will people do ??? again shift to another DTH or continue using ???
It has other perks like recording too. It's the only alternate to Tata Sky I could get as it has Vh1 HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock