MTunes HD Replaced with Music Xpress on RDTV

SivaG said:
bro. This problem might be some technical issue with broadcartor end or RDTV end. Music express officially not added/removed till now. I am sure. Pls don't ask same question again.

dude i m asking this quest for the first time ...so if it was never added then why didnt anyone updated us n why was the title of this thread not changed...what abt mtunes hd its there or not...

Srajal Ag said:
dude i m asking this quest for the first time ...so if it was never added then why didnt anyone updated us n why was the title of this thread not changed...what abt mtunes hd its there or not...

M Tunes HD is still present on RDTV @LCN 715 so its not removed Srajal bro it was a technical fault from broadcaster end

Md Anzar said:
M Tunes HD is still present on RDTV @LCN 715 so its not removed Srajal bro it was a technical fault from broadcaster end

kk bro ...but the thread should be closed or its title must be changed...its confusing to non rdtv users

me_saket said:
What is status now

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

Read the recent posts... Check the post#32..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock