MULTILNB 90 cm mcbs Ku Band Dish

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New channel SS : 90 cm mcbs Ku Band Dish and accessories

@Omprakash ji : Mujhay Ku band par C band frequency ka channel mil raha hai... Please look at the channel frequency of the buddhist channel : its a c band 4 digit frequency... Please ask Vikram for this point... i am confused :huh

Thanks For Update,Rupavahini channel Fta on Some time ago and broadcasting Cricket so Try to catching it,R u Try To Receive Lm1 @ 75 Ku band Channels ?

@Vikram ... please check the channel frequency of the buddhist channel i received... its showing a c band frequency : 3268 But its catching on a Ku LNB ... why is it so?? :huh

biswajit.HD said:
@Omprakash ji : Mujhay Ku band par C band frequency ka channel mil raha hai... Please look at the channel frequency of the buddhist channel : its a c band 4 digit frequency... Please ask Vikram for this point... i am confused :huh

ya brother Some Tricks Working By this Way, All local Stb Nearly Rs.500 Show DD direct+ Frequency in 4 Digit or like C-band ,

u can add C band fr on Ku band 9750 Lnb setting,
Example: u want to add C band
TP – 4000
SR – 28000
FEC-3/4
POLARITY—-H

Adding these values after selecting the LNB type as c-band wont bring any signal, But do this if you want to add this channel

First subtract the TP frequency from 5150, I.E the lo frequency of c-band, you get

5150 -4000 = 1150

Now add this value to 9750, ie 9750 + 1150 = 10900

Now select LNB type as universal and add this value as TP frequency, Just that since the box fails to do high side injection for c-band and find IF values, we do it manually and tell it how to find the IF
now, scan the TP, note that there is no need to change SR and FEC values, they are same

Enjoy C-band Fta channel with Ku band option in stb.

@Vikram : For your information i am using Solid HD S2 2100 STB with my set up....

u are Viewing Buddhist TV on 3268 With 5150 Lnb ;

How it possible ?
Understand this........

Buddhist TV Ku band Frequency 11632 V
First 11632-9750 = 1882

Now 1882 Less From 5150
5150-1882 = 3268

Simple use 3268 With 5150 Lnb Setting And 11632 With 9750 or universal setting. :c

Very good analysis Vikram... My doubts are cleared.... :)

We Receive C band channels in D2h Stb That Have only universal lnb option, i posted it here
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-C-band-channel-tuning-in-Videocon

ok Vikram i am checking the thread link for info :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock