My AirTel Daily burn rate and validity

Hassan Syed

Banned
Reaction score
Suddenly my AirTel Digital daily burn rate reduced to 0.93 Rs even though I am a "Mega Standard" package user which almost have daily burn rate as 11 Rs or more and it is showing validity of the account as 27th March 2027 from last many days I was thinking they will correct this error but now it is almost 20 days but the validity is still the same on website. I also call the help line to know the expiry date of my AirTel Digital account and it was the same as it is written on login page. Is anyone else also having something same?Is there a huge price reduction in "Mega Standard" package? I searched everywhere even on official website as well but no such news. If anyone of U know about price reduction then please share. With this expiry date let me say AirTel Zindabaad and best DTH :eek:hya :p

33y6yib.jpg

They often do these kind of things.
Dont worry
this will be ratified in near future

It is Note Discount , Many Time Airtel Portal Showing A-la-carte Expiry Date And DBR, i think u Subscribe Addon near About Rs.30 Per month Price ....Portal Showing Addon DBR Not mega Pack ! :p

Hassan Syed said:
Suddenly my AirTel Digital daily burn rate reduced to 0.93 Rs even though I am a "Mega Standard" package user which almost have daily burn rate as 11 Rs or more and it is showing validity of the account as 27th March 2027 from last many days I was thinking they will correct this error but now it is almost 20 days but the validity is still the same on website. I also call the help line to know the expiry date of my AirTel Digital account and it was the same as it is written on login page. Is anyone else also having something same?Is there a huge price reduction in "Mega Standard" package? I searched everywhere even on official website as well but no such news. If anyone of U know about price reduction then please share. With this expiry date let me say AirTel Zindabaad and best DTH :eek:hya :p

33y6yib.jpg
You are in:-
1.advance rental mega pack
2.Taken a topup of 0.93*30=27.90 and completed 30 days.

so 4850/0.93=5215days.
Wait till your advance pack end,then you will see your validity.:lol

this is system error.it will happend sometime.(in maintamence time it shows only dbr error in validity) advance rental plan also included in your dbr but here missing.it will be adjust automatically.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock