Sad News My Cable Operator replacing Hathway STB with Fastway Radiant!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 37,899
My cable operator also changed

Hathway to Siti Cable at FREE of cost

Last edited:
@shreyaskini bro. Look at this. Gospell boxes :ROFLMAO: o_O old memories of DEN, FDI and BRDS. Lol.
One of the worst STBs ever. PQ wise i didn't have issues but Hardware was cheap and the frame drops i faced for months can never be forgotten. I'm glad i don't have this piece of crap box in my place anymore. 😆

One of the worst STBs ever. PQ wise i didn't have issues but Hardware was cheap and the frame drops i faced for months can never be forgotten. I'm glad i don't have this piece of crap box in my place anymore. 😆
So what are you using now?

I think Jio is spoiling and ruining everything means first mobile services and now DTH network. Jio offers very inexpensive facilities initially, then later increases the price of its facilities.Like they just did by applying new call rates.

So what are you using now?
He uses Tata Sky.
I think Jio is spoiling and ruining everything means first mobile services and now DTH network. Jio offers very inexpensive facilities initially, then later increases the price of its facilities.Like they just did by applying new call rates.
Yeah, their initial plan was offering 1 GB (not per day) with unlimited internet from 2 to 5 am for ₹399 for 30 days. Now they are giving us 1.5 GB/Day at ₹149. Yet you are complaining. Kudos my countrymens.

Last edited:
Yeah, their initial plan was offering 1 GB day with unlimited night from 2 to 5 for ₹399. Now they are giving us 1.5 GB/Day at ₹149. Yet you are complaining. Kudos my countrymens.
Exactly! People are trending #BoycottJio. Jio is charging bcoz they want TRAI to drop IUC. They are even charge for miss call.

Happened to me too @hike bro, back in 2018 my cable operator shifted from Hathway to Digi Cable and it was a nightmare since, some times channels remained shut off for months (including HD channels too), and worst thing is that I remember History TV SD running on the History TV HD slot, when I complained, he told me that's HD channel, as if I'm fool I could clearly see no HD on the logo itself.:damn: After all that, now I shifted back to Tata Sky 😌

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock