Sad News My Cable Operator replacing Hathway STB with Fastway Radiant!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 37,884
Happened to me too @hike bro, back in 2018 my cable operator shifted from Hathway to Digi Cable and it was a nightmare since, some times channels remained shut off for months (including HD channels too), and worst thing is that I remember History TV SD running on the History TV HD slot, when I complained, he told me that's HD channel, as if I'm fool I could clearly see no HD on the logo itself.:damn: After all that, now I shifted back to Tata Sky 😌
Digi Cable is the worst case my Cable Operator done same but after that I complaint again and again and I finally had Hathway but I am worry about service of FW Radiant.

Digi Cable is the worst case my Cable Operator done same but after that I complaint again and again and I finally had Hathway but I am worry about service of FW Radiant.
Don't go for fastway Dth is better Airtel or tatasky as you can choose channel of your choice and drop them when you want
In Bharatpur fastway radiant quality is very poor

My cable operator last month digicable set TOP box replaced HATHWAY set TOP box
Better pictures better sound hathaway Kolkata... thank you for HATHWAY FAMILY
I'll miss Hathway specially LCN 😓

I recently came back to cable leaving TS. This time went with hathway. I must say initial connection price for hathway is pretty expensive but transmission quality is good enough. The LCO is a hathway exclusive pratner. I got my fibernet from them back in 2015. No complaints till date. So I hardly doubt that they will switch to some other operator anytime in near future.
Btw got a cardless STB.

But why did you came back from Tata Sky? What's wrong? 🤔
Even I am considering same. Cable is premium, DTH is not. Channels get added on launch. And all kinds of channels are present. Even service channels caters the need for everybody without ripping off users. For example you will find Ganesh Chaturthi streaming on DTH's service channel. Meanwhile Durga Pujas are nowhere to be found.

But why did you came back from Tata Sky? What's wrong? 🤔
Nothing wrong from TS end. I am/was a absolutely happy customer. Their service quality is/will be unmatched. But local bengali channels with small viewership will never be added by them. Like sadhana news that airs calcutta league. And in my home there was some demand for the same. So I shifted back.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock