Good News My cousin (age 10) has been selected for Super Singer Junior on Star Jalsha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! DM me everytime she need votes. 😘

My cousin Sritama has been selected on Top 13 on Star Jalsha's Super Singer Junior.
8HnwzTW.jpg

@DreamFan I am not mentioning You Bro, because you dont behave like that. First Time In This Forum I am So Much Frustrated and Angry With Any Member. Dont Behave Like Egoistic Kid. You are 18 year Old. You Are Mature Enough To Understand All Of This. First You Ignore All Of Us. You Got So Much Chance. But I think Now You Dont Deserve That. @Bapun Raz bro many time requesting you to submit marksheet. You ignoring him, now you gave him angry reaction. This is really shameful act done by you.

@DreamFan,

No need to be :mad:Angry when you are caught.
BZXsEFD.jpg

Also clear this doubt by posting a pic of yours with your cousin. We have seen you on your DP.

Don't say she is not near you so you can't. You must have old pics.
Based on what we have seen with him on the Forum, I think the boy in the 2nd pic is in fact @DreamFan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock