My Dish Setup - Twin LNB and Monoblock LNB

shawl_who said:
Thats gud...

That lnb which u ve hung to d left of twin output lnb on d2h dish... is catching which sat?

I removed it now. I was trying to catch 91.5 (Sun Direct). But I was getting 93.5 only. Tried till some level. Due to longer distance between the center point of two LNBs (D2H and side), I was not able to tune 91.5.

dishtvk said:
best solution is, used diseqc v 1.1. because there is build in diseqc in monoblock with fixed port 1 and 2. or use 2 different lnb for 93.5+95 and 100east. because u can,t connect 2 diseqc 2.0 in sequel. that,s why u are getting poor signal.

I am still getting good signal from 100.5 and 95 which is using mono block LNB which in turn split into two signals through splitter and then connected to DiSEqC. I am getting good signals from 88 as well which is also connected to the same DiSEqC.

But the problem is with one single TP from 93.5 which is also coming through the 95 LNB (part of mono block). It seems to be a problem in the cables connecting splitter and DiSEqC. As I said, if the cable connecting splitter and DiSEqC is been kept in straight line, I am getting good signal in that TP too.

But can you explain about different versions of DiSEqC switches?

Sorry, I have not gone through all the posts, but may I know, Are you able to watch Indian DTH channels in your own STB/receiver? If yes, how its possible?

Feku said:
Sorry, I have not gone through all the posts, but may I know, Are you able to watch Indian DTH channels in your own STB/receiver? If yes, how its possible?

You cannot watch scrambled channels for sure bro.. My intention is not to watch channel but to track satellites so that I can post updates here :shy

But yes, I am watching DD Free Dish channels and some of the Dish TV channels too in this STB. Check the below thread to know about the STB that I am using.

https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/jynxbox-ultra-hd-v7-in-stock-now.60883/

Diseqc 1.1 usually 8*1. can be connected in sequel with 8 diseqc 1.0 or 2.0 without loss of any reception. so using diseqc 1.1 +8 2.0 diseqc u can connect 32 lnb ( satellite ) with single stb. even in ur box u should have option of diseqc 1.1.

SOLID SD-813 DiSEqC 1.1 Switch - 8in1

dishtvk said:
Diseqc 1.1 usually 8*1. can be connected in sequel with 8 diseqc 1.0 or 2.0 without loss of any reception. so using diseqc 1.1 +8 2.0 diseqc u can connect 32 lnb ( satellite ) with single stb. even in ur box u should have option of diseqc 1.1.

SOLID SD-813 DiSEqC 1.1 Switch - 8in1

Thanks for the details bro.. Let me go through the link to understand it better. Yes my box is having option of DiSEqC and DiSEqC 1.1. If I have any doubt, will ask you for sure.. :tup

Sadiq said:
I removed it now. I was trying to catch 91.5 (Sun Direct). But I was getting 93.5 only. Tried till some level. Due to longer distance between the center point of two LNBs (D2H and side), I was not able to tune 91.5.

Ya min. Of 5 degree separation ia nedded between sats.

so u can connect ur monoblock and other lnb using 1.1 diseqc. remove splitter. ur receiver is good.( use cccam and enjoy huge no of paid channels although illegal ) . if any q. please...

dishtvk bro. I am not able to get connectivity details bro.

If I am purchasing this switch, how should my connection be? Should I remove the splitters from mono block LNB and connect directly to the DiSEqC 1.1 switch? Since I already installed monoblock LNB, I don't want to disturb the Dish setup.

dishtvk said:
so u can connect ur monoblock and other lnb using 1.1 diseqc. remove splitter. ur receiver is good.( use cccam and enjoy huge no of paid channels although illegal ) . if any q. please...

Posted my question on the same time you posted this reply. But still I have no idea on to which port of the DiSEqC 1.1 I should connect monoblock LNB.

And in STB, what should I do?

My guess,

Conenct mono block LNB to LNB1. D2H LNB to LNB2.
In STB, for DiSEqC1.0, sect LNB1 for NSS 6 and Asiasat.
for DiSEqC1.1, select LNB1 for NSS 6 and LNB2 for Asiasat.
For ST2, select LNB2 in DiSEQC1.0. Leave None in DiSEqC1.1

Am I correct? If you say yes, I will immediately order that Solid DiSEqC 1.1 :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock