My Dish Setup - Twin LNB and Monoblock LNB

bro here is example. yes remove splitter and directly connect monoblock to diseqc 1.1 .

yWm8kHe.jpg

dishtvk said:
bro here is example. yes remove splitter and directly connect monoblock to diseqc 1.1 .

yWm8kHe.jpg

So bro, what I explained in the below quoted post is correct? Particularly the STB setttings...

Sadiq said:
Posted my question on the same time you posted this reply. But still I have no idea on to which port of the DiSEqC 1.1 I should connect monoblock LNB.

And in STB, what should I do?

My guess,

Conenct mono block LNB to LNB1. D2H LNB to LNB2.
In STB, for DiSEqC1.0, sect LNB1 for NSS 6 and Asiasat.
for DiSEqC1.1, select LNB1 for NSS 6 and LNB2 for Asiasat.
For ST2, select LNB2 in DiSEQC1.0. Leave None in DiSEqC1.1

Am I correct? If you say yes, I will immediately order that Solid DiSEqC 1.1 :tup

if u connect monoblock to port 1 of diseqc 1.1. setting is as follow.

diseqc 1.1 port 1
diseqc 1.0 or 2.0 nss95. port1

diseqc 1.1 port 1
diseqc 1.0 or 2.0 asiasat port2.

videocon 88. diseqc 1.1. port 2
abs 75. diseqc 1.1. port 3
and so on...

other 7 port u can connect all other lnb. remove all other splitter and diseqc.

dishtvk said:
if u connect monoblock to port 1 of diseqc 1.1. setting is as follow.

diseqc 1.1 port 1
diseqc 1.0 or 2.0 nss95. port1

diseqc 1.1 port 1
diseqc 1.0 or 2.0 asiasat port2.

videocon 88. diseqc 1.1. port 2
abs 75. diseqc 1.1. port 3
and so on...

other 7 port u can connect all other lnb. remove all other splitter and diseqc.

Thanks bro.. You made my setup simple.. I will order the switch immediately..

welcome bro. I,m using this type of setup. have 6 lnb on 2 dishes on roof. and 3 lnb on 1 dish in fornt of window, so combine all of them using 1.1 on roof and 1.0 on window, and finding a place for 4th dish.

Sadiq said:
You cannot watch scrambled channels for sure bro.. My intention is not to watch channel but to track satellites so that I can post updates here :shy

But yes, I am watching DD Free Dish channels and some of the Dish TV channels too in this STB. Check the below thread to know about the STB that I am using.

JYNXBOX ULTRA HD V7+ IN STOCK NOW

Thank you Sadiq. I asked because I saw some scrambled channels SS :c

dishtvk said:
welcome bro. I,m using this type of setup. have 6 lnb on 2 dishes on roof. and 3 lnb on 1 dish in fornt of window, so combine all of them using 1.1 on roof and 1.0 on window, and finding a place for 4th dish.

Nice bro.. Want to see images of your setup bro.. Why can't you post?

And forgot to confirm if that DiSEqC1.1 is HD :shy since the name is having SD on it. But I am sure it is HD compatible only. But please confirm. I ordered anyway..

if he want, he can enjoy paid channels. as he has free 1 year gshare account with this box. but decision is upto Sadiq bro. he has a good box.

yes bro. 1.1 is compatible with HD. as i,m getting many many hd channels from 13. 9e. ok bro. i,ll try to post sometime.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock