• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 91
  • Views: Views 38,817
nskaran said:
lkkeyan89 said:
Nivin said:
lkkeyan89 said:
how u mannualy updated new software? or automatically comes in air

Press channel up,channel down,channel up on STB and press 5 on remote.

thank u nivin i got updated, its awesome but in favourite channels not editable or sorting type
how did you do that update process. Channel up , Channel down again channel up in set top box during standby mode (red led) or in channel 999 which way to do this.:huh

You can do it manually.Switch to any channel.Press channel up,channel down,channel up on STB and press 5 on remote.

Pls explain clearly. I cant understand. How can you press up and down ?

karthik said:
Pls explain clearly. I cant understand. How can you press up and down ?

This is for Zenega 1004is stb.Press channel up,channel down ,channel up button on front of stb.Then press 5 on remote.

Yesterday i was checking the new features after the update.In the installation menu there was an option called "Force Software Update'.It had two subdivisions-Forced EPG Update and Forced Firmware Update.I did forced firmware update.But for my bad luck the software rolled back to previous version i.e V4.47-1.34.But the i guide version remained same.But i am getting all changes that was there on V4.69-1.47 except few things like Editing of individual tp,two new option -System Setup and Forced Software Update that was available on new software was also removed.

When stb on, in 999 channel and channel up and down and up in stb then press 5 in remote its working. In new s/w it has great option to update, forced s/w upgrade option available, for future upgrade is easy.

lkkeyan89 said:
When stb on, in 999 channel and channel up and down and up in stb then press 5 in remote its working. In new s/w it has great option to update, forced s/w upgrade option available, for future upgrade is easy.

Bro can you tell me your current firmware version ??

lkkeyan89 said:
my version 4.69. newest one yesterday i got update
Bro, in this new update, did you find any difference in PQ & AQ of channels. Is there any improvement in picture clarity (reduced pixellation etc...) and what about sound quality as well.:huh

Nivin said:
Yesterday i was checking the new features after the update.In the installation menu there was an option called "Force Software Update'.It had two subdivisions-Forced EPG Update and Forced Firmware Update.I did forced firmware update.But for my bad luck the software rolled back to previous version i.e V4.47-1.34.But the i guide version remained same.But i am getting all changes that was there on V4.69-1.47 except few things like Editing of individual tp,two new option -System Setup and Forced Software Update that was available on new software was also removed.

Cant you revert back ur new software manually? huh

Nivin said:
'Z' removed from Dish TV logo.As a result logo has become bit more smaller.

New My Account Page

Ya. I hate that z on logo. :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock