My Dish TV SD STB Got Updated.

• Thread starter Maveli
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 91
  • Views: Views 38,873
Good Update @Nivin

Of topic: If u r not using Dishtv these days so which one is u r using?

lkkeyan89 said:
my version 4.69. newest one yesterday i got update

I was also having that but after i update it using the forced software option on Installation menu,it reverted back to previous version :( .You dont try that .

Max said:
Nivin said:
Yesterday i was checking the new features after the update.In the installation menu there was an option called "Force Software Update'.It had two subdivisions-Forced EPG Update and Forced Firmware Update.I did forced firmware update.But for my bad luck the software rolled back to previous version i.e V4.47-1.34.But the i guide version remained same.But i am getting all changes that was there on V4.69-1.47 except few things like Editing of individual tp,two new option -System Setup and Forced Software Update that was available on new software was also removed.

Cant you revert back ur new software manually? huh

No ,manual update didnt help :(

Now on trying manual updating ,after looking for New software STB gets restarting.

yes pq n aq is better than before.meessage icon very small verry attractive. i do mannual update only.

Can you check whether manual updating is working now.For me now when i try to update manually ,the stb gets restarted after checking for new software :(

Nivin said:
lkkeyan89 said:

I was also having that but after i update it using the forced software option on Installation menu,it reverted back to previous version :( .You dont try that .

i try yesterday but no revert same s/w version i have. no change. you try another time. i got only upgrade not downgrade.

lkkeyan89 said:
Nivin said:
lkkeyan89 said:

i try yesterday but no revert same s/w version i have. no change. you try another time. i got only upgrade not downgrade.

I have tried several times now.Manual update isn't working as of now for me.

new sd box comes with with new s/w or old version 4.47. this time i only have this updated sd box. i am proud of it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock