My DVB S2-HD PCIe Card

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 87
  • Views: Views 34,397
Bapun Bhai can u pls tell at present what is the status of test hd channel on tataskyhd..
Means what epg is showing at present...
Pls provide the screenshot of that Bhai..

SPANDAN said:
Bapun Bhai can u pls tell at present what is the status of test hd channel on tataskyhd..
Means what epg is showing at present...
Pls provide the screenshot of that Bhai..

Please continue here--> http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-New-Test-HD-Channel-in-Tatasky

And no changes in this channel currently i think, gssran can provide us latest update. I have formatted my PC & need to install softwares first to scan TATA Sky TP's. :)

Haven't u installed till now as in morning u were saying that ur gonna install it..
Pls install quickly admin.. Mate u r the admin..

SPANDAN said:
Haven't u installed till now as in morning u were saying that ur gonna install it..
Pls install quickly admin.. Mate u r the admin..

Well i had tried it, there is some problems i need to look into that first. Don't worry we have other updaters too. :)

A very nice thread Regarding DVB-Tuner card.Thanks to Bapun bro. for this nice info..

Hello raj, I wish to buy such card for myself. I would be very thankful to you of you let me know that what else will be required to use this type of card like PC configuration dish etc

Bapun bhai...aapne Page#6 mein DVBDream ka jo screenshot post kiya hai...on that I have a small query.

Question is, using the installed Airtel DTH ( with single LNB, I think Airtel uses Ku LNB ), can I manually scan the sat's that you seem to have tuned without chnaging the dish angle?

Also, I see on your screenshot, these channels were not encrypted, so are these SAT/Transponder's that you tuned, allow us to see those many FTA's?

============================

I have Airtel DTH, I recently got an External USB 3.0 based DVB-S2 tuner with embedded CI Slot ( for CAM/DTH SmartCard use ).

My CAM is of type U-CAS ( Universal CAS ) called "MATRIX Revolution", this can decode Connax/Irdeto1-2, will arrive soon. I am 100% sure this will decode Dish/Videocon paid channels with the help of their respective Smart Cards. I have my doubts abt Airtel ( Videogurad decode ).

The Tuner came with DVBDream Software & with help of your screenshot's, I am sure I can scan those satellites myself too.

Accordingly, just answer the query above.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock